Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Creamy - I can think of things that have a much higher probability - getting ***** by a goat; getting struck by lightning; getting ***** by a goat; winning the lottery; getting ***** by a goat; having a date with you; getting ***** by you (oh wait, can't **** the willing); DAMMIT, I spend money - I expect L7 gems to rain from the sky, and my unicorn to **** bacon!
    Willing at first, maybe...

I thought unicorns crapped rainbows? Or was that fart rainbows? Am confused...
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

ya i would do 2 full ViP spins all 8 slots so from 16 items it was about the same the only thing i looked forward to was the Gold i got every time second to the last before the shadow crystal and after the luck stone.

but eh it's like what 8 bucks a month and the Cooldown saver is what it is all about and the extra Exp and Quests

to be honest i would like ViP status but have the title off, more of a Pvt option
      Knight Player
      43 Casher
      21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        and my unicorn to **** bacon!
        unicorns **** skittles... and fart rainbows... hence 'taste the rainbow'
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          unicorns **** skittles... and fart rainbows... hence 'taste the rainbow'
          Oh, barf bacon then... So confusing, those unicorns...

Comment

Working...
          X