Animatuion Stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatuion Stones

First as a non-cash account very hard to get animation stone.
    wait almost 2 month to get 800 animation stones from events of time rewards,
    and today when I use 8 attempts its all failed. Why its update ratio is too low?
    please arrange event to get exchange or update ratio its really sad to waste all the 2 month that I struck on 4th skill.
    Last edited by danishharoon; 06-07-2019, 07:14 PM.
    [S527] Sicklemoor
    Moody Mage
    BR still updating 3800K+
    :mad:Hate lagging:mad:

In addition to being a reward for some Online Bonus events, you can obtain animation stones from Titan Temple, or you can buy them from the Ares Shop. They are also frequently included in Hot Event Exchanges, and in the Ancient Relics and Titan Lucky Exchanges.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

could you ask if they could put animation stones and some other stuff to the trade in vogue? Im drowing in these.....as in so many other stuff now..
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

could you ask if they could put animation stones and some other stuff to the trade in vogue? Im drowing in these.....as in so many other stuff now..
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

well now.. seems the drop rate is same in forums as it is for soul crystals in the game :P

Comment

Working...
          X