Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	1986612Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	1986613 Is this true?

Is this a joke? Or are ppl still that gullible on the internet era?

Comment

Originally posted by shami91 View Post
      Is this a joke? Or are ppl still that gullible on the internet era?
      Well, did u read full of the conversation on these photo?
      If so then i thinl he is explain properly... thats because they need a degree for proving that new developers needs to know about computer programming.
      He already told me that all of 3 program with computer animation when i asked this: " excel, words, c++"
      According to him he had an high rank developers friend. I truly believe him he is numberical trustable person on the earth. They also getting 5k monthly salavary according to his words.
      Now lets wait and see what MemoryLane@ would say about this topic. If he/she confirm then i will move on and start to going computer programming course.
      Not for money for making happy players

Comment

So, did you checked those photo?

Comment

Originally posted by sithduke View Post
          Well, did u read full of the conversation on these photo?
          If so then i thinl he is explain properly... thats because they need a degree for proving that new developers needs to know about computer programming.
          He already told me that all of 3 program with computer animation when i asked this: " excel, words, c++"
          According to him he had an high rank developers friend. I truly believe him he is numberical trustable person on the earth. They also getting 5k monthly salavary according to his words.
          Now lets wait and see what MemoryLane@ would say about this topic. If he/she confirm then i will move on and start to going computer programming course.
          Not for money for making happy players
          There is literally snowballs chance in hell they are paid 5 grands a month. So yes, I looked at it and I am telling you wartune devs are not making that kind of money, specially if they are located in China. And if that part is untrue, most of it most likely is hence asking if ppl are thhis gullible still.

Comment

some ppl are so gullable

for 1 games don't use the old CC++ format anymore since the 90;s

no way r2 dev makes 5k cuz if they got paid this then the game would be fixed and made into htmnl lmao

plus I ave all the qualifications what r2 are looking for in those chat photos and theirs no way I work for them even if they did get 5k per mnth hahahaha

Comment

Do I really have to respond to this?

"excel, word, c++ or something?"
              "all of these and computer animation too."

I mean, that right there...

R2 is not the developer of Wartune. The developer of Wartune is clearly displayed on the initial loading screen in the game. R2 is a publisher, which is an entity that hosts and provides support for developed games. R2 does have developers in house, they do things like build the platform, and they have developed a couple mobile games.

If someone wants to pursue a career as a game developer, more power to them, but they won't be getting $5000 a month starting out, or at some non-AAA studio. Perhaps he means 5000 yuan.

I'm sure, with how many people work for 7Road, that someone somewhere knows them personally, and maybe there's a chance that someone who knows them personally plays the English version of Wartune, but with how many people sithduke claims to know who work for the developer, you'd probably have a better chance at winning the lottery than this guy has with knowing someone who actually knows a developer, let alone a Wartune developer.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Shoulndt it be in r2's interrest to publish a game that really sells?`you could push them more to make the game better, less lag, better events etc....

Comment

Working...
                X