Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• path to redemption

would like to know if path to redemption resets on monday

According to the guide, it is a weekly dungeon, and so should reset at the same time all other weekly dungeons reset.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R23255764 View Post
      would like to know if path to redemption resets on monday
      yes it does reset
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

why they say we shouldnt do it before fridays?
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

yes it does reset
          why they say we shouldnt do it before fridays? u know ghost?
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

why they say we shouldnt do it before fridays? u know ghost?
            yes i know ... read this line carefully .....There are 3 difficulties available - Common, Nightmare and Hell, each of which contains 10 floors. Clear the 10th floor to unlock the next difficulty with a cooling down of 24h

So if you start saturdays and oyu are strong enough but do not use balens you can not do the hell mode...

btw it does not say not before Friday it says recommended not to start later then Fridays
            Last edited by theghosthimself; 06-24-2019, 06:46 PM.
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

yes i know ... read this line carefully .....There are 3 difficulties available - Common, Nightmare and Hell, each of which contains 10 floors. Clear the 10th floor to unlock the next difficulty with a cooling down of 24h

So if you start saturdays and oyu are strong enough but do not use balens you can not do the hell mode...

btw it does not say not before Friday it says recommended not to start later then Fridays
              ok ty Ill start on friday

Comment

indeed @Katjuza , specially if you wanna do hell mode next week. unless you have enough time and internet connection to wait long.
                Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight
                Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                Server = US East Server 31
                Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                X