New Patch 8.6 - Gems Synth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch 8.6 - Gems Synth

16. Optimized display layout for Gems synthesis.

Why was this changed there was no issues with how it worked before

Now when you synth, it drops to the bottom of the gems that you are trying to create - this will cause a lot off isues as you may be kieeping gems for events, and players will syth them accidently and this will casue issues - there is no doubt other issues with the patch but this one is down right daft

is the Philosophy to break something that works fine, into something that does not work.................

yup means you have to be very careful and not click to fast
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

It's suppose to move to the next logical choice once you have synthed a gem. For example, if you synth a lvl 5, then it should move to the next lvl 6, and so on. It dropping to the bottom of the list instead will be looked into. A suggestion to remove it or give us an option to opt out has already been forwarded.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It's suppose to move to the next logical choice once you have synthed a gem. For example, if you synth a lvl 5, then it should move to the next lvl 6, and so on. It dropping to the bottom of the list instead will be looked into. A suggestion to remove it or give us an option to opt out has already been forwarded.
        thast works fine if u sync one gem att the time, but if u sync more than one..(wich we all do) it umps to the highest level on those gems. This do the same thing for all so called gems, gems, euda gems, ref.crystals and so on...so the big risk whuit this is thatone can fast level all to level 12 whitout meaning to do that. Now this will get players mad.
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

The idea of optimizing gem synthesize is good but it went wrong.

I have gems to synthesize (level 5, 6 and 11). After synthesize from level 5 to level 6, highlighted bar will redirect to level 12 (highest to synthesize). Supposedly will redirect to level 6 not level 12. They made a mistake (codes). It's annoying. If your asking for a screenshot, better try it yourself to understand what i mean.

Maybe a mentor or any R2 representative can try this, to prove some mistakes in gem optimization.

Comment

they should had left it alone why change stuff that works fine??? there are loads of stuff that dun work let them fix that instead of ****** up stuff that work

Comment

Optimization idea is nice but the execution is wrong. They should rectify the Gem optimization. You can check the attached photos (hidding level 12 quantity).

Trying to synthesize level 8, after it redirect to level 12 (highest gem). Better they cancel the gem optimization instead.

Comment

You don't show if you have a level 9 to synth next. If you don't, then the system thinks the next logical synth for you would be the level 12, since you have materials for that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

You don't show if you have a level 9 to synth next. If you don't, then the system thinks the next logical synth for you would be the level 12, since you have materials for that.
                  please dont ..just dont say that this is as it should be, because it isint!! It jumps from lv 2 to lv 12 no mather what level gems I have between and it does that for all the gems and its making me go nuts for real.
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                    converting works fine but synth. dosent. It used to be my favo thing to do when waiting for something in dungeon halls, wb or so..but now it takes so much efford and time that I might just stop doing it.
                    if u don't rush click and look at wat ur doin u should be fine

Comment

converting works fine but synth. dosent. It used to be my favo thing to do when waiting for something in dungeon halls, wb or so..but now it takes so much efford and time that I might just stop doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

if u don't rush click and look at wat ur doin u should be fine
                        yes..but it takes time. Time is precious, a thing wich used to be very simple and fast is now timetaking and frustreding.. why? So that we make misstakes and get angry and buy more gems? Low , now this is low even from our devs I think.. very low expecially for the new players, who yet need gems and look forward to get higher gems. We veterans who just sitt and have fun we dont care so much if we waste a synth of lv 11 gem or not, but think what it means to a newbie who been saving hes gems for weeks...

Comment

the pics attached prove what beehappyfour was saying

I synth a lvl 2 PATk gem so the logical place for it to go would be to the lvl 3 PATK, but it jumps straight to the bottom to snyth a lvl 6 block gem.

I then go to synth a lvel 3 charima gem, again the next logical choice would be a lvl 4 charima gem, but again this jumps to the bottom.

In essence this does not work.

Video also added - synth'ing diferent gems.

https://youtu.be/fLWK_dHOWAo
                          Last edited by ellislsd; 07-03-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the additional input.

Comment

they could a one-click option to convert all gems to for example hp, would save some converting time

Comment

Working...
                              X