No announcement yet.

New Patch 8.6 - Gems Synth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MemoryLane tried synthesizing Eudaemon Diamond (i believed it's part of the patch 8.6 optimization). Refer attached picture.

Synthesize L8 to L9 and redirect to L11. Take note that I have 2 L9 (shown in the picture). When synthesize L8 to L9, it should point to L9 not L11. Definitely the execution of the program code maybe wrong. You may forward it to the developer for further review. Thank you.

Comment

There seems to be a micro second delay between moving to the next available synth option and displaying available synth options after synthing. You made an 8, giving you enough to to synth a 9, but did not already have a 9 ready to make, so it jumped to the next available for you, which was the 11. If you had a 9 already available when you synthed your 8, it would have moved to that. It should probably be the other way around there, so I do agree with you about the execution possibly being wrong, or at least in the wrong order of operations.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane before the optimization patch 8.6, when synthesizing L8 to L9, it should direct to L9 (since i have enough to synthesize). I don't believe it's a micro second thing delay. Instead a loop hole or they did changes in the code that it will redirect to L11, rather it should be redirect to L9 instead. You may suggest it to them to amend the codes. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's suppose to move to the next logical choice once you have synthed a gem. For example, if you synth a lvl 5, then it should move to the next lvl 6, and so on. It dropping to the bottom of the list instead will be looked into. A suggestion to remove it or give us an option to opt out has already been forwarded.
          I quite like this idea...if when we get final implementation it goes to the next item in the list rather than the bottom (which sometimes it does) or sometimes just jumps off the list (which sometimes now it does, too).

If what you're synthing is the last item in the list, but not the only item, then gradually going back up to what is the next bottom item makes sense.

Comment

Gem synth is still broken. Just to test it today I used all my lvl 1 patk gems to synth lvl2 patk gems. It did not jump to lvl 3 patk gems for the next synth item (i already had lvl 2 patk gems available to synth lvl 3s so there's no micro second delay issue here) but to lvl 5 block gems (the very bottom of my synth list). Whatever their actual intention was, what the devs have managed to do is make gem synth incredibly awkward. It's something that should have been picked up with just by testing before the update went live and yet it's still not been fixed. If this is the intentional behaviour for gem synth then I simply don't have the words.

My toon is able to synth lvl 5's of every gem type and lvl 12 for hp gems, so it's not just jumping to the next logical choice which would be the next lvl up from what was previously synthed. It's just moving to the bottom of the list of available gems to synth.

Comment

My opinion, no need for optimization for gem or diamond or resistance crystal or divinity crystal - it's just fine. Hope they will revert the not optimization gem patch.

What they need to optimize is relic equipment, should be included in the treasure inventory and when synthesize as well. We have space in treasure inventory but not main inventory.

Comment

One should expect R2 to fix something that wasn't broken, instead of what needs fixing.

Its the way of the world in R2 land.

Comment

Not sure if better to make a new thread about this since it has to do with new patch. But this bug is back again with patch 9.0 on the pre launch servers
                  Last edited by R262181389; 08-08-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Not sure if better to make a new thread about this since it has to do with new patch. But this bug is back again with patch 9.0 on the pre launch servers
                    Lets see if the devs do anything, as an issue has been raised a day after update, well within the reach of being fixed before it is patched to all remaining servers
                    MemoryLane can you pass this on?

Comment

Yep, it's been passed on. The team is looking into it and will forward it back to the devs.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Yep, it's been passed on. The team is looking into it and will forward it back to the devs.
                        Guess it aint been fixed - can i ask what is the point of test servers if they dont fix the issues whren it is reported?

Comment

Previous patch many bugs, Week ago test server patch huge bugs. They should not implement patch 9.0 since previous patch bugs not fix yet. However its their choice to implement, it will be 2X bugs and not easy to handle and will take some time to fix it. Even Tara still has Chinese language (exit at last stage).

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                            Previous patch many bugs, Week ago test server patch huge bugs. They should not implement patch 9.0 since previous patch bugs not fix yet. However its their choice to implement, it will be 2X bugs and not easy to handle and will take some time to fix it. Even Tara still has Chinese language (exit at last stage).
                            What huge bugs?

Comment

MemoryLane is this going to get put back to the way it was, or is it going to be forgotton about?

Comment

It was reported again yesterday. It's wait and see at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X