Cuties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuties

anyone else having problems equiping new cuties with accessorys or am i missing something?

yes does not work ...... think every one has same problem
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

the acces needs to be enchant to lvl 10 might be wrong cant hurt to check

Comment

Originally posted by R211166343 View Post
        it did not work
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by R211166343 View Post
          you are wrong not being able to equip got nothing to do with the level of the accessory, since you can equip them on the other cutie's
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

New cuties not being able to equip accessories, and the pop-up description bug, are planned for a fix this maintenance.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X