Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Switching cutie Dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching cutie Dungeons

I think they need to speed up switching cutie dungeons. I hate when all 3 cuties are alive and you have to wait until they are all dead before it switches to the next dungeon. It is such a waste of time. This game takes long enough to do things we shouldn't have to wait before the cuties are dead before moving on to the next dungeon

It's not related to the lives of your cuties, it's related to finishing the current battle you are in, whether or not your cuties are alive or dead.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      It's not related to the lives of your cuties, it's related to finishing the current battle you are in, whether or not your cuties are alive or dead.
      What do you mean its not related to the lives of our cuties? It is. In order to finish the current battle, either our cuties have to die or the cuties have to kill the enemy before it switches.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

What do you mean its not related to the lives of our cuties? It is. In order to finish the current battle, either our cuties have to die or the cuties have to kill the enemy before it switches.
        i agree .. when you kill a boss you have to wait for dungeon to switch it will only switch after your 3 cutie's in the expedition are dead so if you have bad luck and kill a boss just after the expedition part restarted it cycle you will have to wait!

It is not a bug it is the way the battle system is set up in the cutie expedition ,to be able to go to nxt dungeon you have to beat the boss how ever since it is as well a 24/7 way to gain exp/gold on a level by repeatedly doing the same level without killing a boss only the minions on automatic. So you have to be at end of the cycle to move on to next level

it is not set up as a normal dungeon where you kill the minions then the boss and then the dungeon is over, this 1 keeps repeating the minion part.
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 07-07-2019, 01:53 PM.
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
        X