Talisman converter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman converter

For your Next Patch I am HIGHLY recommending, just as you have a Gem converter, that you also have a TALISMAN Converter.
    The system is poor dispenser of talismans...a true unnecessary bias.

Hope i get backing on this. Its no issue for the Big Boys, but for those starting out, it is bias. cheers.

You're saying something that converts, say, a Sunlight Talisman to a Spectre Talisman for a little bit of gold?

Interesting idea, and might only help people get competitive.

With this, as it's all in the same tab, I'd add that I'd like to see the same tool convert between PATK & MATK, or to make an entire talisman one or the other depending on the top skill stat.
    That helps even the stronger folks who are getting Rift Runs, so would make it a useful tool for everyone.

Comment

I guess he means, convert ghoul talisman to all talisman of you choice (specter, moonlight, sunlight, resurgence, ghoul and aegis) which includes patk and matk. It's hard to get a certain item to complete a set. It's a good suggestion.

Comment

It isnt hard at all. Most have full sets, and most are working on having all 4 talisman per slot completed out. Patience and persistence is the key.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

It is hard to get it, if you're unlucky and got the wrong type of ATK which doesn't help with your damage, then you're doomed for, because of this, I can't even deal enough damage to kill the time vortex bosses before they stack like crazy and eventually kill me. You say patience and persistence? I say, luck-based game :/ And don't get me started on the rift or possessions...

Comment

Originally posted by gustavocrazydogg2 View Post
            It is hard to get it, if you're unlucky and got the wrong type of ATK which doesn't help with your damage, then you're doomed for, because of this, I can't even deal enough damage to kill the time vortex bosses before they stack like crazy and eventually kill me. You say patience and persistence? I say, luck-based game :/ And don't get me started on the rift or possessions...
            most servers have players that do rift runs so there guildie's can get plenty gold chests to improve there stats/get better talis thats 4 chests a day with 4 symbiosis it is indeed a matter of having a bit of patience and some persistence to get the set you want ...... and if you can not kill the vortex bosses cause yr talisses are to low or you have the wrong 1 that as well means you are not strong enough as toon yet sylph and use the sylph to finnish the vortex boss use the titans in a correct order to help you... if you can not do that yet do rift runs when people offer them..
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

For years, I have enjoyed watching Wartune die. The one thing that made me happy to watch is this near-fatal Talisman flaw. The developer was too far removed from the game to understand the flaw. Older players were too deep into the game to perceive the flaw. New players who complained about the flaw were hounded by older players as lazy/ignorant. Most new-server new players were abandoning the game in less than two weeks (and now, within one week). Now, wartune is a small bundle of old-player server clusters, as they have not had a new whale to build a new server cluster around in years. I enjoyed seeing that, and seeing how nobody thought Wartune was worthy of pushing the explanation of the flaw.

Comment

Working...
              X