X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireAndIceS8
    started a topic Mount Shop

Mount Shop

Is it just me, or is the weekly refresh of the mount shop a joke? All these beast souls to spend, and nothing ever shows up in my mount shop. I've only had 5 show up in the last year. I cannot believe that this is really a random refresh, rather yet another way we are being jerked around by the devs!

• clicker
    replied
    I'm in the same boat...when you bring up the list of possible mounts you can get in there, there are still a ton I don't have but they never show up.....and to respond to the mentor, I'm not spending $20 every week just on a mount.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    I tried 2 months no new mount in mount shop. Some tried more than 2-3 months. No excited on monday reset. 2K balens very expensive to spend. Only rich people can do that.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    5th week no new mount showing not paying 2k balens to refresh to use my beast souls
    I share u feelings... now u know why I hate mondays...

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    5th week no new mount showing not paying 2k balens to refresh to use my beast souls

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    could be possible can't test it cus have to much beast souls

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    indeed they are...and when you have not enough beast souls...then unique new mounts show up... i think their so called random engine are connected to beast soul amount, not so random at all

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they force you to use balens to get a new mount in shop...

Leave a comment:

• angurvadel
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Wait, so you have mounts that keep showing up but don't buy them?

But yeah, like everything else, want us to spend real balens on refreshing
    lol, i'm afraid some mounts are just too big or too ugly to my liking.

the thing is, i've been waiting for smaller mounts like cloud or blooming steed (?), which my alt got, among others, but during the same period my main had nothing but what i mentioned earlier. so my alt has a much better mount collection... this really bugs me.

oh well, it doesn't matter anymore. i've quit the game after playing for almost 6 years. GOOD LUCK to you all!
    Last edited by angurvadel; 08-16-2019, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by angurvadel View Post
    the refresh is a joke.... they want us to spend balens on it.

i have about 28k in stock when they stopped giving us beast souls from gift pile (how long ago was that?) and i still have 7k. whatever mounts that i don't want to exchange always keep showing up in the shop, like sapphire whale and the ugly poisonous snake.
    Wait, so you have mounts that keep showing up but don't buy them?

But yeah, like everything else, want us to spend real balens on refreshing

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    You can use balens to refresh and it will pop a mount up you do not have. if it glitches and doesnt let you get a new mount, screenshot it and send a ticket in, they will help out.

But it refreshes every week, the free refresh does not guarantee a new mount if you have any left in the shop to buy.

Leave a comment:

• FireAndIceS8
    replied
    Must just be us few since there's been hardly any reaction to this topic!

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    the refresh might be on monday's but finding a new mount in shop on monday's will be 1 in 6months? or what ever luck i have

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
    Normally the mount shop refresches every monday so keep an eye on it
    I hate mondays...for reason ...

Leave a comment:

• FireAndIceS8
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
    Normally the mount shop refresches every monday so keep an eye on it
    Trust me, every Monday morning it is the very first thing I look at - only to be disappointed that absolutely nothing has shown up for me, again and again and again............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X