Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the star

How we can get 50 stars for title when events drop only 4 per day and event is 7 days? No golden ram no rave no gachapon no crianza nothing else that can give you more then 4 per day. Even with cash you cant get more. Very nice way wartune to celebrate 7th anniversary with no special events.

this is how they treat their most valuable cashing players whos been ere loyal for 7 years with utter garbage

this event will be just like the xmas event opening the doors for ppl to leave

Comment

Magik and I are awaiting Crizanza. It usually follows when an event such as this is on. Patience young one
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
        Magik and I are awaiting Crizanza. It usually follows when an event such as this is on. Patience young one
        if they were to add it

it would be today or at beginning of event not wait halfway through

its wartune anniversary and these devs don't care too much to be honest no special events at all just the normal rubbish

Comment

Crianza runs from 8/11 - 8/15, so it is on today, if you're on an oceanic server.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they show once again that they dun care about the players who playing 7years... nothing for free anymore .. miss 1 day is sure lose of chance to get 50 to get title for sure.. wished they stopped to be this greedy.... in theb eginning was more nice less lag etc free stuff time to time ..

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
              they show once again that they dun care about the players who playing 7years... nothing for free anymore .. miss 1 day is sure lose of chance to get 50 to get title for sure.. wished they stopped to be this greedy.... in theb eginning was more nice less lag etc free stuff time to time ..
              yep just shows how greedy the devs are

Comment

this is not really a celebration...they should hand out something for free just in your mail for thanking the ones playing this for 7years... not this for a title... but seems its getting normal to make it this hard

Comment

Crianza the 30 item star x1 the exp bar at top u get stars in first 2 chests then after that its all libertys I wouldn't say its a great anniversary event

they should give the title for free as its our cash they want us to keep spending

Comment

Working...
                  X