X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi6i
    started a topic the star

the star

How we can get 50 stars for title when events drop only 4 per day and event is 7 days? No golden ram no rave no gachapon no crianza nothing else that can give you more then 4 per day. Even with cash you cant get more. Very nice way wartune to celebrate 7th anniversary with no special events.

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Crianza the 30 item star x1 the exp bar at top u get stars in first 2 chests then after that its all libertys I wouldn't say its a great anniversary event

they should give the title for free as its our cash they want us to keep spending

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    this is not really a celebration...they should hand out something for free just in your mail for thanking the ones playing this for 7years... not this for a title... but seems its getting normal to make it this hard

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    they show once again that they dun care about the players who playing 7years... nothing for free anymore .. miss 1 day is sure lose of chance to get 50 to get title for sure.. wished they stopped to be this greedy.... in theb eginning was more nice less lag etc free stuff time to time ..
    yep just shows how greedy the devs are

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    they show once again that they dun care about the players who playing 7years... nothing for free anymore .. miss 1 day is sure lose of chance to get 50 to get title for sure.. wished they stopped to be this greedy.... in theb eginning was more nice less lag etc free stuff time to time ..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Crianza runs from 8/11 - 8/15, so it is on today, if you're on an oceanic server.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
    Magik and I are awaiting Crizanza. It usually follows when an event such as this is on. Patience young one
    if they were to add it

it would be today or at beginning of event not wait halfway through

its wartune anniversary and these devs don't care too much to be honest no special events at all just the normal rubbish

Leave a comment:

• GM_Equinox
    replied
    Magik and I are awaiting Crizanza. It usually follows when an event such as this is on. Patience young one

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    this is how they treat their most valuable cashing players whos been ere loyal for 7 years with utter garbage

this event will be just like the xmas event opening the doors for ppl to leave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X