Earning Vip Points In Order To Upgrade To The Next Vip Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning Vip Points In Order To Upgrade To The Next Vip Level

I noticed in your latest update of 9.0 you reduced the vip level vip 4 to vip 2 and that's nice but would it be possible for non paying players and paying players to earn their vip daily through quests every day I think that would be a nice idea for new coming players. I know this sounds sort of rude in a way for old players who have been growing their astros but I'm one of those players that aren't willing to click those astros into oblivion and plus many years will pass by and 1 way or the other you are going to have to consider this option you cant stay in that corner of yours forever I mean thats like staying in ur moms house when u know u have to grow up get a job n have a home of your own. What I'm saying is lets welcome players that are old and new something nice and what better way than to earn those vip points of yours through some quests that are simple and not too hard for them to do so they wont have to come back here n complain (like me) plus you'll see lots of happy faces and besides I don't see why you cant grow ur vip level through quests please consider this option as I'd love to return back to wartune rather than popping on n off the game thank you and have a good day. T.T

They already have perks package, were you aware of this? If you open a tab and go to r2games .com/user/ you will see "Perks" under the gold crown. Click on the money bag icon and redeem packages you've earned. VIP cards start at Lvl 24. I'm a free player who stopped wasting time clicking on astrals and I've just been saving all of my VIP cards to use when I know I have enough gold stashed in animals to max out all my astrals at once.
    Last edited by CindyC253; 08-12-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
      They already have perks package, were you aware of this? If you open a tab and go to r2games .com/user/ you will see "Perks" under the gold crown. Click on the money bag icon and redeem packages you've earned. VIP cards start at Lvl 24. I'm a free player who stopped wasting time clicking on astrals and I've just been saving all of my VIP cards to use when I know I have enough gold stashed in animals to max out all my astrals at once.
      Not on GameRocks, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
        I noticed in your latest update of 9.0 you reduced the vip level vip 4 to vip 2 and that's nice but would it be possible for non paying players and paying players to earn their vip daily through quests every day I think that would be a nice idea for new coming players. I know this sounds sort of rude in a way for old players who have been growing their astros but I'm one of those players that aren't willing to click those astros into oblivion and plus many years will pass by and 1 way or the other you are going to have to consider this option you cant stay in that corner of yours forever I mean thats like staying in ur moms house when u know u have to grow up get a job n have a home of your own. What I'm saying is lets welcome players that are old and new something nice and what better way than to earn those vip points of yours through some quests that are simple and not too hard for them to do so they wont have to come back here n complain (like me) plus you'll see lots of happy faces and besides I don't see why you cant grow ur vip level through quests please consider this option as I'd love to return back to wartune rather than popping on n off the game thank you and have a good day. T.T
        that is stupid thy already give you a chance as free player to with only ONE 7 day vip card you get auto astrals not like before when you need 40-50 days to have vip and that is almost imposibile to get only if you save all yours perks vip cards and use all in row better solution will be for you if you already not get r2 mail with rewards code after every patch that have 7 days vip card that thy get back special events where you can get vip cards as rewards

Comment

First off I dont think its stupid to earn your vip points to continue upgrading towards a certain level such as vip 1 2 or 3 and continue to grow it. The second thing is I will not use a vip card if its only for 7 days and 1 days or god knows how many days that could take forever for all I know just to get those vip cards but I'd save em up in storage whenever I do get it. But as you know the vip points decrease which is I'd like to have done a simple easy in order to continously uograde my vip points so that I could earn that vip level even if it was in vain because it gives me some relief of course I'd recharge for it but I frowned n said to myself this doesnt look worth it if they lessened it so why not suggest earning that vip level so I dont have to flip out my bleeping wallet n look stupid besides I use money for other things that r necessary for myself. T.T
          Last edited by LadyKayla; 09-29-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Also I didnt want to suggest this idea on to the forums I wanted to send this to the developers or to the support team or whomever that this idea be considered as another option that is not much to ask for I honestly dont care about any of your opinions. I found that trying to do this was somewhat complicated as I tried this before when reporting it felt like too much to do at the time so I just moved on from this game left it as it was and had hopes that a moderator sould drop look into it and maybe forward it to the developers whenever they have a million days or large time enough to consider doing that as I'd greatly appreciate it and no I will not be responding to further arguements questions or conversations since I mainly play on mobile games and just dont plan on wasting my time talking as it is boring. Thanks n have a great day

Comment

When you post on the forum, you are presenting ideas to the community for the community to respond to. If you do not wish to hear the opinions of the community, you can send in a ticket directly to www.r2games.com/support

VIP provides perks for those who support the game with their money, which keeps the game going for those who don't. That's just not going to change.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was already but like I said before I do not care about oh others opinions but I will not respond back to those I merely ignore or choose to respond to that unless I feel its necessary and is my own choice nobody chooses that but myself. and I dont care about the vip perks unless I could've which is what other games allow based upon their decisions and if I didnt make this clear enough for u to have been aware of the fact that I had gone to support about a different problem thats ur problem because I did I even considered the fact that I could suggest this to the support but I did not care about even bothering to do so n decided to have it here and leave as for the responses I dont care unless it were durectly from a moderator what I want was a short and precise decision making answer rather than a whole explanation a simple yes or no would've been much more appreciate. Also there are other games that r pc and mobile and support not only free to play games but games that support cashers I suggest you try out those types of games by yourself and expand your knowledge as I feel it would make for a fun and unique for gamers to both enjoy despite the large differences otherwise I would have to consider that the developers r not very flexible at realizing this and eventually games die out which is literally what starts happens I care enough about the gane to actually suggest because this is a fact "money isnt everything" it takes far more than that for this game to keep on growing. but thks memorylane I will not be returning to the wartunes pc version PERMENANTLY I will continue making progress on the mobile version good luck on your own. T.T

Comment

Okay. Have a nice day.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X