Level Up King Cross Server Ranks - Don't Remove Nemesis Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Up King Cross Server Ranks - Don't Remove Nemesis Players

Those who leveled to Nemesis shouldn't be removed from Cross Server Level Up Ranks. Level Up Ranks are made of those who gained most "EXP" in game. They spent 5-7 Years to climb those ranks, that's why someone who slept 5 years and just started to level up on Nemesis few days ago cannot be ahead of those.
    Hope you fix it, otherwise sounds like another prank. "Oh, you spent years to climb that ladder, but who cares. So keep up or get lost, you've been punked. "

I'm very confused about what you are referring to here. Do you have screenshots that might help explain it better?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have another problem with cross-server ranking, you can see in the current server I am no 1 , and in cross totally unranked since the patch or something like that...and its not only me.

Comment

Is that related to the topic of this thread at all? Need your server number as well.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

dunno if its related, it seem to be a similar related problem, messes support about it but they are clueless....My char: Nicke s637, this happen to other players on my server and on other servers as well, you can see in cross-server also Rork is gone and Yarbay too....and r2 support know nothing..

Comment

I can forward that. In the future, when you are reporting an issue, please create a new thread in the Bug Reports and Support section. When we hijack threads with unrelated topics, it becomes difficult for everyone to follow along with the original discussion, especially when I still don't know what the original discussion is about.

Comment

i understand that, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by labsup View Post
                Those who leveled to Nemesis shouldn't be removed from Cross Server Level Up Ranks. Level Up Ranks are made of those who gained most "EXP" in game. They spent 5-7 Years to climb those ranks, that's why someone who slept 5 years and just started to level up on Nemesis few days ago cannot be ahead of those.
                Hope you fix it, otherwise sounds like another prank. "Oh, you spent years to climb that ladder, but who cares. So keep up or get lost, you've been punked. "
                Yeah, even if player has less exp but higher nemesis tier they can get higher rank than the one with lower nemesis tier but higher total exp. Tho if you still have higher total exp when you reach the same nemesis tier you should get ahead of them in ranking again. Its bit silly system but guess it cant be helped.

2nd and 3rd on that list have less exp than 4th, but they are one Nemesis tier higher so they get higher ranking.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	exp.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1991197

Comment

I get it now.

The rankings sorts by level, then by EXP. A Lvl 1 Nemesis is a higher level than a Lvl 10 Duke. There's no problem at all with the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I get it now.

The rankings sorts by level, then by EXP. A Lvl 1 Nemesis is a higher level than a Lvl 10 Duke. There's no problem at all with the rankings.
                    Maybe your way of sorting might work on server ranks, but in cross server ranks should be by EXP. Otherwise shows that game doesn't respect players who put most work in it, those who spent years doing more than anyone in game.
                    According to such type of meritocracy, if Jo Black joined last week and levels to Nemesis, deserves more to be Level Up King than current top Level Up players in game, like Katheline and Nazurtiti. Guys that accomplished in years, with hard word and dedication, about 1,1 trillion EXP.. A fellow with Nemesis out of Old Top 100, will get to a Trillion EXP in a few years from now.. IF keeps doing what has been doing to get to Nemesis.. So Katheline and the hard working Wartuners murdered by game.. long live Jo Black.. Think about it.

Comment

And now I'm confused again. Are you saying that Nemesis players should not rank above others, just because others have more total exp? Your title and original post says to NOT remove them from the ranks, but your reply suggests don't think nemesis should count as a level?

Comment

why are ppl moaning about the rank their for being top of that rank u don't get any titles

1: nemesis is a higher grade than knighthood so of course it has to be ranked higher
                        2: the nemesis ranks upto chaos rank 9 should be higher than any other nemesis

so why all the confustion because they may ave lower exp than rest of ranks who cares

THE ONLY RANKS U SHOULD FOLLOW IS THE FOLLOWING

PLAYER STRENGTH
                        SLYPTH STRENGTH
                        GUARDIAN STRENGTH
                        BATTLE RATING
                        GUILD STRENGTH
                        HONOR
                        CHARM

AS THESE RANKS GIVES TITLES FOR BEING RANK 1 AND POSSIBLE BEING IN THE RANK 10

THE PLAYER LVL RANK THAT SHOWS JUST EXP AND THE GRADE IS A DEAD RANK AS U DONT GET ANYTHING FOR BEING TOP 1 TO 10
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-22-2019, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by labsup View Post

Maybe your way of sorting might work on server ranks, but in cross server ranks should be by EXP. Otherwise shows that game doesn't respect players who put most work in it, those who spent years doing more than anyone in game.
                          According to such type of meritocracy, if Jo Black joined last week and levels to Nemesis, deserves more to be Level Up King than current top Level Up players in game, like Katheline and Nazurtiti. Guys that accomplished in years, with hard word and dedication, about 1,1 trillion EXP.. A fellow with Nemesis out of Old Top 100, will get to a Trillion EXP in a few years from now.. IF keeps doing what has been doing to get to Nemesis.. So Katheline and the hard working Wartuners murdered by game.. long live Jo Black.. Think about it.
                          When you reach equal nemesis level as the ones ahead of you now and if you still have higher total exp then you will get into higher rank than them. Of course lot of people also used 1000 % scrolls now so total exp amounts also skyrocketed. Just chill and catch up with Nemesis level

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

When you reach equal nemesis level as the ones ahead of you now and if you still have higher total exp then you will get into higher rank than them. Of course lot of people also used 1000 % scrolls now so total exp amounts also skyrocketed. Just chill and catch up with Nemesis level
                            Why would you give the title, even for a while, to lazy arses that did nothing in years towards that? Perhaps you are one? As far as Im concerned you can give it to Pokemons, but isn't fair to those who spent already most of material needed for such competition, in years of daily routine. Guys at the top of level up ranks been using empires and 1000% on daily basis, along Exp events, while lazy arses did nothing just gathered since the knighted patch 3-4 years ago. Now the lazy arses are enable to use extensively this unfair advantage, while the hard working guys don't have as much to compete at full speed. So for time being give it to speculants and pokemons, according to Wartune's standards of meritocracy or mediocrity, better called.

Comment

i think File must be 1st in cross server ranking isnt??

Comment

Working...
                              X