Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

vortex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vortex

gj cry baby's now its more fecked

there are on my server no rifts or completly dressed rifts...

no one willing or going butt naked

dev's made it impossible to beat rifts that are dressed

hope they change vortex back to the way it was or making it easier to beat dressed ones

Well I mean.. if no one is bothering to strip down and take the spot, then you can't really blame someone for not stripping down and taking the spot.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thats why R2 need to change back the way it was or make it easier to kill dressed rifts... now no 1 can do rifts if no one takes spot... or spot taken by full dressed one... so then just 1 can get rewards instead of loads.. so quit selfish

Comment

had to go and yel and complain of the old rift and kind players who offered them selfs for others.. now its just eat the cake even whit the sour piece and be happy whit it?
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

now only 1 or 2 can get the loot.. while the other way was loads could get cus the nice ones that stripped... cus idiots of R2 made it near impossible to kill dressed ones.... i complained about how the rift was that it was way to hard to kill dressed ppl... now on my server they selfish and not stripping ... simple thing should be lower the *** in rift so the dressed ones could be killed

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Well I mean.. if no one is bothering to strip down and take the spot, then you can't really blame someone for not stripping down and taking the spot.
            Is that an argument in favor of or against the new system? I mean, it was a dumpster fire before, but we had a few people willing to brave the stench to help the rest of us. Now it's just as bad, but my server has hardly anyone willing to take on the responsibility. To be fair, we have hardly anyone, period.
            The change was apparently to solve some minor problem (allowing slightly more people to get occupancy rewards?), while leaving the vast bulk of the problems untouched. The devs should really be ashamed that they made an event that is unusable unless it's nerfed by extraordinary player actions.

The whole concept of player npc bosses is fundamentally flawed - it's never worked well, and they should have learned that lesson from tower of kings years ago.

Comment

I'm not for or against the system, I just don't think it's a dev issue.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the dev's made it almost impossible to kill dressed rifts so its their job to do something about it make it bit easier to kill dressed players.. without needing 4 players above 120mil orso to kill dressed rif boss

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                  the dev's made it almost impossible to kill dressed rifts so its their job to do something about it make it bit easier to kill dressed players.. without needing 4 players above 120mil orso to kill dressed rif boss
                  did u ever read the patch notes on how vortex works lol

if vortex is working as intended as the patch guide says then why is the devs job to alter it to suit ppl

just get some 1 naked in their if u want the gold chests and sym stones or sit endlessly in demon void map to gain the gold chests

if ur server is lazy not to get naked and help its not the devs problem

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

did u ever read the patch notes on how vortex works lol

if vortex is working as intended as the patch guide says then why is the devs job to alter it to suit ppl

just get some 1 naked in their if u want the gold chests and sym stones or sit endlessly in demon void map to gain the gold chests

if ur server is lazy not to get naked and help its not the devs problem
                    1st, so it is working as it is designed. Who do you think designed it to be this way?

2nd, What do you mean why should it be the devs job to alter it? They are constantly changing how things work. Who do you think changed vortex to not be cross server anymore?

Comment

Simple, you can use words, communicate with the rest of your server to get nakeds on.

My server has been doing this with big success, two guilds are working together to have a couple of spots naked.

Comment

Working...
                      X