gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gem event

seems they getting cheaper once again.... where it gonna end???? at getting only rewards from lvl12?? or they gonna remove this event??? bunch of annoying .... heads
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-27-2019, 02:20 PM. Reason: language

there is rewards all the way thru from lvl 7 to 12

and tbh, u need reel ur neck in as all u seem to do is complain

Comment

learn to read.... it ws 1st at lvl 5 then 6 now start from 7.... this way better for you to understand?

Comment

well if you said that to start off with then there would nor been an issue - learn write what you mean correctly, and as an fyi, this has been like this for sometime now - play the game more and you will realise this.

Comment

they need to stop doing *** like this or just end all the event's

Comment

sorry dun wanna be rude to ya.. you cant help that the dev's keep ..... the game

Comment

It is the same exact Gem Synthesizer event we have had since May. What is the issue?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

they keep upping the cap from starting getting rewards 1st was 5 then 6 now 7... they to scared to hand out bit more rewards?

Comment

complain complain complain hahaha

if u maxed out ur gems anyway u don't ave to do this event every time it comes around ! save and hoard for few weeks or mnths so u can get max rewards like the rest of us do

would be nice if they added lv13 lv14 and lv15 gems so we can synth the hoard of lv12 we ave in inventory hahhaa

Comment

in my early years of playing, i loooove to complain about everything. but every game needs to evolve. that's why we have patches. and along with the patches are adjustments to events and their respective requirements as well as rewards. i so miss the time when gem event was unlimited. fun stuff once upon a time. maybe try to roll with the punches? it's not like the "updated" gem event is the worst thing that can happen
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                      they keep upping the cap from starting getting rewards 1st was 5 then 6 now 7... they to scared to hand out bit more rewards?
                      The net difference between Gem Synthesizer event at lvl 6 - 12 and at lvl 7 - 12 is 1 event item and 5 gem packs. Not exactly life altering.

The history of this event had us at lvl 5-8 in 2014, with 18 gem packs and no event items (the start was once per day, then changed to unlimited, then changed back to once per day). Lvl 6-11 in 2015, with 130 gem packs and no event items (this started at 6-10, but was brief enough to not be noteworthy). Lvl 6-11 in 2016 and 2017, with 130 gem packs and 16 event items, and lvl 6-12 in 2018, with 190 gem packs and 22 event items, and now lvl 7-12 in 2019, with 185 gem packs and 21 event items. The most recent change brings us gold instead of soul seals.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

As a matter of fact the unlimited events were great for hoarders back in the day. But rewards were also way weaker. Now you can fast track, and ultimately gems are no longer a make-or-break thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X