Battleground matching system.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground matching system.

Came up with a suggestion for the game. The current Battleground is, in my opinion, very unfair. Especially to free2play players. My suggestion involves changing the matching system for the Battleground so it seperates people up to lvl 80, class advancment and knighthood. So people up to lvl 80 get matched with others who are lvl 80 and below, those with class advancment get matched with others in class advancment and finally those who have knighthood get matched with those that also have it. Also it would be cool to make the matching better for every group by matching those whose levels are close. As an example, those who are lvl 20 can only get matched with others up to lvl 20 and so on, when they hit lvl 21 they would get matched with a higher tier.

Way back many years ago, BG was set bracket level player matching. When Knighthood introduced, the developer shifted to KH and Non-KH BG matching and up to today still the same.

Comment

While all suggestions are appreciated and welcome, the devs have made it clear that they will not be making adjustments to the mechanics in Battleground.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        While all suggestions are appreciated and welcome, the devs have made it clear that they will not be making adjustments to the mechanics in Battleground.
        they need to revert battle grounds back to the original time slots Thursdays maintenance makes the European servers miss both morning time slots and we ave to wait till the next 2 time slots which is late at night

maintenance compo should be upped to compensate for this cuz some ppl work evenings and or ave family life

Comment

Working...
        X