Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where we supposed to get candles and red fires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where we supposed to get candles and red fires?

See the exchange for these items in hot events and lucky exchange, but I dont see any events to collect these? Where we supposed to get candles and red fires?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

well look at hot events again theirs 2 things to get candles and maybe a event which prob starts tomoz like crizana rubbish

Click image for larger version  Name:	candles 1.png Views:	1 Size:	255.5 KB ID:	1995121Click image for larger version  Name:	candles 2.png Views:	1 Size:	238.9 KB ID:	1995122

exchange the candles in luck exchange event u might get red wires lmao but we all know these type of events now are mostley for the cashers

Click image for larger version  Name:	red wire.png Views:	1 Size:	374.2 KB ID:	1995123
    Last edited by evilharry666; 10-11-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
      well look at hot events again theirs 2 things to get candles and maybe a event which prob starts tomoz like crizana rubbish

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1995121**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1995122**[/ATTACH]

exchange the candles in hot events u might get red wires lmao but we all know these type of events now are mostley for the cashers

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1995123**[/ATTACH]
      thast not how those events looks on my server, we dont have candles or red wires in any off todays events
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

well with 4 per day for that amount of time for the event no 1 isn't getting that title

no other events posted today to get candles

Comment

Expect some cashers event, crianza or other events.It's always like that when they come up with a special event.

Comment

Who would cash insane amounts only to get a useless title and those other small rewards down below? it sure as hell wont be me at least...

Comment

Working...
            X