Reflect Stun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect Stun

I have a suggestion for new skills, it would be really cool if there was a skill like reflect stun or reflect specter, chaos...lets say the opponent tries to stun, stun fails and reflects back on himself. ....just an idea.

you has build close to that all rdy whit sunlight talisman on dc mode, can not get any debuff or stun so that more do you want?

Comment

I already use the 4 sunlight talismans...it only prevent, not reflect it...if there was a risk/chance for a reflect when using stun it would make the game more fair i think...as of now you are stunned to death in ares, rumble, venus, arena...etc it really sucks and makes me wanna throw pc out of window when it happens

Comment

I think that there are enought stuns in this game now, more than enought, way too many actually.. take them away instead.
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I Agree with Katjuza. There is to much stun. If scared players don't want to fight they should go to a game that has practice dummies that don't fight back.Its so much fun standing in arena stunned the whole time. 4 stun goddess and stun relics.
          Last edited by Rommer40; 11-04-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Totally agree as well, they should remove stun completely but i assume its added for weaker players so they will have a chance to win...however as its now stronger players use it as well and no chance to get 1 hit in arena, rumble, venus and whatever anymore.... i dont see the fun in it? Just to stand there unable to move until timer runs out or you are dead...

Comment

Originally posted by Rommer40 View Post
              I Agree with Katjuza. There is to much stun. If scared players don't want to fight they should go to a game that has practice dummies that don't fight back.Its so much fun standing in arena stunned the whole time. 4 stun goddess and stun relics.
              hmmm have u faced me and my team in Arena before? lol
              Sapphire
              Class: Mage Lvl. 80:
              BR: 93,065,751 Normal Mode
              86,599,062 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 Glass Mines a.k.a. S92
              Guild: Paradise
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

hmmm have u faced me and my team in Arena before? lol
                this has nothing whit y to do Sapp, we aint on same server cluster anymore so we cant meet on arena. This is me tired to arena fights wich take over 10min bc of the opposite stuns us 3-4 times during the fight and yet we dont die. Its not fun att all, its very borring and I dont quite see the point of anyone. I cant imagine how it would be fun to the opposite either.
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I assume those who stuns, specter, chaos and whatever ** to win a fight probably believe themself to be better players because they killed a stronger one. I call them cheaters...its cheating to win a battle..but the devs made it possible to use such ugly ways to beat each others with..

When i challenge anyone for a battle i make a demand first to take off relic stun, goddess and the like just because it orherwise will take away the thrilling fun of a battle on equal terms, equal br..its much more fun to figth without the cheating

Comment

Originally posted by R2139428048 View Post
                    I assume those who stuns, specter, chaos and whatever ** to win a fight probably believe themself to be better players because they killed a stronger one. I call them cheaters...its cheating to win a battle..but the devs made it possible to use such ugly ways to beat each others with..

When i challenge anyone for a battle i make a demand first to take off relic stun, goddess and the like just because it orherwise will take away the thrilling fun of a battle on equal terms, equal br..its much more fun to figth without the cheating
                    i wouldn't call it cheating its just the wrong mechanics for this sort of game

Comment

devs made it like a legal way to cheat or call it whatever you want...for me it feels like cheating to win...when you win a fight without using any of these bad ways to win then you can be proud and happy...but winning when using stun or the like...what it makes you? proud?

Comment

Working...
                      X