gloomy snowmen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloomy snowmen

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_162513.png Views:	1 Size:	80.3 KB ID:	1998716 does this snowman know wats comming in the xmas events hahahaha no wonder its sad
    Last edited by evilharry666; 12-13-2019, 03:40 AM.

evilharry666 that is awesome - i hope not, lmfao

Comment

This snowkiddo is just prepared to offer you a hug in regards to christmas events, harry.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

was the same way last Christmas when the devs decided to do a hit and miss on the events for Christmas and new years and by the way the thanksgiving events was wont be surprised if they do the same thing this time

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
          [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_162513.png Views:\t1 Size:\t80.3 KB ID:\t1998716","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1998716","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH] does this snowman know wats comming in the xmas events hahahaha no wonder its sad
          they really have no imagination anymore. All dungeons are the same no matter what you call it, monsters/bosses clones. Events suck now even more. They want more money but can't FIX the lag. They add more **** instead releasing items that are needed from 3 patches ago. Sylph Skill System needs A Major change as I have been suggesting on every flipping survey they put out. Wheel of Fate System could have the levels raised since a huge majority of us have it all maxxed to 30. So it sucks for us because we lose out on hot events for using those 2 items. And Don't Even Get Me Started on Wings in Lucky Exchange that we just had for 4 Lucky Exchange cylces
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            This snowkiddo is just prepared to offer you a hug in regards to christmas events, harry.
            lol yeah a hug to try to squeeze money from us.
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

lol yeah a hug to try to squeeze money from us.
              yeah bleed u dry then leave u laying on floor in pain

Comment

One arm out for the hug, the other out to do the reach for the pocket?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post

they really have no imagination anymore. All dungeons are the same no matter what you call it, monsters/bosses clones. Events suck now even more. They want more money but can't FIX the lag. They add more **** instead releasing items that are needed from 3 patches ago. Sylph Skill System needs A Major change as I have been suggesting on every flipping survey they put out. Wheel of Fate System could have the levels raised since a huge majority of us have it all maxxed to 30. So it sucks for us because we lose out on hot events for using those 2 items. And Don't Even Get Me Started on Wings in Lucky Exchange that we just had for 4 Lucky Exchange cylces
                  Telll me Tell me Tell me TELL ME about the wings
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

One arm out for the hug, the other out to do the reach for the pocket?
                    in that case can r2 and the devs allow us to kill and attack these evil snowmen hahahahaahaha (changes wallet for mouse trap hurt those wooden fingers)

Comment

It looks as if it has just opened its Christmas Present fro Wartune and is wearing it on its head. An empty bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by mickfawcett View Post
                        It looks as if it has just opened its Christmas Present fro Wartune and is wearing it on its head. An empty bucket.
                        A bucket is at least immediately useful

Comment

A bucket is at least immediately useful

VERY USEFUL INDEED A bucket to take a ( FILL IN THE BRACKETS ) in and give back to devs all wrapped up for new year hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X