r2 = satan worshippers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 = satan worshippers

As you can see on the image, r2 worships satan lol. Taken from goddess warding image - https://r2cdn2.r2games.com/uploads/1...1853538959.jpg
    Seriously, you have to be 100% stupid to believe that's a coincidence.

we all going to hell for being devil worshippers hahahaha

well as this is made by a chinese company which has a high belief in demons and the other occult stuff in their history i say i don't mind the odd pic ere and their doesn't bother me but a player whos a do gooder and prays to god and goes to church reg then it can be a problem hahaha

then i would say don't play hahaha

Comment

I prefer hell instead of stopping playing lol

Comment

Originally posted by zenek View Post
        i prefer hell instead of stopping playing lol
        lol see u their then like rest of players we all ave luxury of a no lag game and no bugs hahaha

Comment

As you can see on the image, r2 worships satan lol. Taken from goddess warding image - https://r2cdn2.r2games.com/uploads/1...1853538959.jpg
          Seriously, you have to be 100% stupid to believe that's a coincidence.
          you have to be more then 100% stupid to believe in what you typed!
          The pentagram got nothing to do with so called "satan worshipping" that is made up by some idiots in the past to force people to become part of there religion no matter what religion! As a religion that would bind a rock on a woman's ankle then trow in a lake stating if she get up floating within a few min she a witch guess how many did that: answer=0 .....roflmfao
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
            The pentagram got nothing to do with so called "satan worshipping"
            See what is on the front page of "Satanic Bible" by Anton Szandor LaVey. I won't post this pic here.
            Mods: please lock this topic, it's useless and going nowhere.

Comment

See what is on the front page of "Satanic Bible" by Anton Szandor LaVey. I won't post this pic here.
              Mods: please lock this topic, it's useless and going nowhere.
              actualy some 1 needs to read what the pentagram is realy is before making a post saying its something to do with the devil

What does a pentagram symbolize?

Christians once commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus. The pentagram is also used as a symbol by other belief systems, and is associated with Freemasonry.

Wu Xing are the five phases, or five elements in Chinese tradition (medicine, acupuncture, feng shui, and Taoism)

Last edited by evilharry666; 12-13-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Omg... are you all that blind. It's reversed pentagram, not regular one.
                Fine, I'll post this:

evilharry, you refer to wuxing.. for me - it's shown as regular pentagram.

Comment

In Balenor, there is no heaven or hell. We fight demons and worship goddesses. You will find many symbols in the game that represent both. Not sure if this is just a joke that missed the mark, or legit...

The Sigil of Baphomet, which the Goddess Warding inverted pentagram is not, is not related to devil worshiping. The mention of the Satanic Bible, which I have read, also has nothing to do with worshiping Satan. It actually goes against the Satanic belief system to worship anything other than yourself.

Early Wiccans used the inverted pentagram as a symbol of reaching the highest degree of their craft, ie, being the most powerful, long before the design of the Sigil.

What the symbol would come closest to actually representing within the context of its usage in the game is the highest degree of power. From the patch guide, "the five Goddesses have come together to form a Warding to keep the darkness at bay", and the flaming inverted pentagram visually represents their advanced power.

Also, R2 didn't design the graphics for this game.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X