Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

snowballs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowballs

why the heck put snowballs in lucky exchange if the devs were going make it next to impossible to get any even when using 800 chest this is just as bad as the accession stones both with a 0 percent chance to get any

lol ive seen 1 person in my server win the mount using snowballs

0 ppl win the 15 snownalls using luck exchange puddings

myself used 100+ puzzles per day and nothing puddings used a lot gets stuff I maxed out or cant use

the luck exchange needs to be looked into new stuff added and drop rates looked at

Comment

LOL...After the first two tries and i realized that i didnt get any the 15 snowballs, I realized it was a trap and redirected my attention to other profitable exchanges...

...talk about a 'Set-up'... smh

Comment

1500+ pudding and 15 snowball what a joke event

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
          lol ive seen 1 person in my server win the mount PrepaidCardStatus using snowballs

0 ppl win the 15 snownalls using luck exchange puddings

myself used 100+ puzzles per day and nothing puddings used a lot gets stuff I maxed out or cant use

the luck exchange needs to be looked into new stuff added and drop rates looked at
          Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X