Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tattoos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos

why is knighthood so hard to get and why is it requireds tattoos to have it that don't seem fair

Arcane tech

defense : 1500
    Intellect : 6000
    Endurance : 1500

Restoration

Defense : 3000
    Intellect : 3000
    Endurance : 3000

how can anybody or anyone to play this game to work hard to build up experience and talent and patients and sorry I can't do a screen shot
    exceeds the limit of 976.6 KB

It's easy to get advance henna nowadays compare to previous years. Do you gift piles, it gives advance henna and using a holy blessing potion will triple advance henna in gift piles. If you are a diligent player (play everyday and get all necessary devotion and items) you will max it in 4-6 months (using a holy blessing potion). You can buy it at 8 or 79 balens. Or you may not spend but it will require higher months to max. Aside from gift piles, you can check hot events in exchange of advance henna. Join the hot events.

If you don't give effort and time in the game, it will take years to max tattoos.

Comment

[/Quote] It's easy to get advance henna nowadays compare to previous years. Do you gift piles, it gives advance henna and using a holy blessing potion will triple advance henna in gift piles. If you are a diligent player (play everyday and get all necessary devotion and items) you will max it in 4-6 months (using a holy blessing potion). You can buy it at 8 or 79 balens. Or you may not spend but it will require higher months to max. Aside from gift piles, you can check hot events in exchange of advance henna. Join the hot events.

If you don't give effort and time in the game, it will take years to max tattoos.[/QUOTE]

I been playing the game since 2013 that is six years ago the tattoos was added back in 2016 , 2017 or 2018 I done the first class advancement than the second advancement came out called knighthood and that one is too hard to get even for me I been playing the game for 6 years see it is not fair for me all of my friends are knighted but me the game should make it easy for gamers who played the game the longest and the new player would have to work hard

Comment

It's easy to get advance henna nowadays compare to previous years. Do you gift piles, it gives advance henna and using a holy blessing potion will triple advance henna in gift piles. If you are a diligent player (play everyday and get all necessary devotion and items) you will max it in 4-6 months (using a holy blessing potion). You can buy it at 8 or 79 balens. Or you may not spend but it will require higher months to max. Aside from gift piles, you can check hot events in exchange of advance henna. Join the hot events.

If you don't give effort and time in the game, it will take years to max tattoos.[/QUOTE]

I been playing the game since 2013 that is six years ago the tattoos was added back in 2016 , 2017 or 2018 I done the first class advancement than the second advancement came out called knighthood and that one is too hard to get even for me I been playing the game for 6 years see it is not fair for me all of my friends are knighted but me the game should make it easy for gamers who played the game the longest and the new player would have to work hard [/QUOTE]

I have an alt that I rarely play, never spent a single dime and he is knighted. It is so easy now days, you can get adv henna from so many places, gift piles, outland shop, exchange for 1k in hot events, henna lab voyage shop, various pvp shops. Regular henna helps alot too which you also get a ton of. Don't forget about tattoo engraving, that really helps alot too, easily get them from outland shop

Comment

see what I am trying to say why they made arcane tech

defense + 1500
          intellect + 6000
          endurance + 1500

why they make intellect + 6000 not +1500

look at restoration that need

defense + 3000
          intellect + 3000
          endurance + 3000

here is my tattoo is

defense -- 2579 + 773
          intelligence -- 1069 + 855
          endurance -- 686

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
            see what I am trying to say why they made arcane tech

defense + 1500
            intellect + 6000
            endurance + 1500

why they make intellect + 6000 not +1500

look at restoration that need

defense + 3000
            intellect + 3000
            endurance + 3000

here is my tattoo is

defense -- 2579 + 773
            intelligence -- 1069 + 855
            endurance -- 686
            You do realize both sets require the same amount of total stats, right? Again, so easy these days to get those stats needed. If you think not, you maybe doing something wrong especially if you been playing as long as said you have been.

Comment

I been playing this game since December of 2013

Comment

Have you made sure you dont have negative int/def/endurance in any of your tattoos? If so and still cant reach 9k, do the engraving, it boosts big time. You can get engraving stones from lucky exchange and for outland crystals.

Untill you reach 9k use the henna/adv henna to always replace the old stat even if its "wrong" stat it gives. Once you are at + 9k total then change them into right type of stats to meet the requirement. Also upgrade each of the tattoos about equally, since higher they get less stats per henna you get.
                Last edited by Jompero0; 01-05-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

dunno why complaining so you play this for 6years??did you been slacking all those years you could get advance henna and normal henna out of the piles??? its now a day's a lot easier to get KH then when it cames out then you needed more stats to get KH they even lowerd it...

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                    dunno why complaining so you play this for 6years??did you been slacking all those years you could get advance henna and normal henna out of the piles??? its now a day's a lot easier to get KH then when it cames out then you needed more stats to get KH they even lowerd it...
                    Do you gift piles, it gives advance henna and using a holy blessing potion will triple advance henna in gift piles. prepaidcardstatus If you are a diligent player (play everyday and get all necessary devotion and items) you will max it in 4-6 months (using a holy blessing potion). You can buy it at 8 or 79 balens. Or you may not spend but it will require higher months to max. Aside from gift piles, you can check hot events in exchange of advance henna. Join the hot events.
                    Last edited by cherylcal662; 05-14-2020, 02:03 AM.

Comment

engraving stones are the saving grace for tattoo's.

Comment

Working...
                      X