sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph expedition

How do i use blue shards that say for skill upgrade? maxed all out at 10 now, i asked and checked dolygames nothing, did they ever use them or are they more useless **** i can sell?

Max level is 10, so.. Congrats, you have one less thing to do and one more thing you can sell or store for a unlikely possibility of a skill level increase.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I know 10 is max lvl so what are the shards for? why did they give them out? been trying to find an answer for over 2 yrs have 100k of them

Comment

Originally posted by R211166343 View Post
        I know 10 is max lvl so what are the shards for? why did they give them out? been trying to find an answer for over 2 yrs have 100k of them
        There are two different types of shards, expedition shards and expedition essence. You use the shards until you hit a certain skill level, can't recall what level that was. Then you started using the essence until you hit level 10. What shards are you specifically talking about?

Comment

Finally an answer that makes sense, i was told after you all are lvl 10 the shards are used to improved the skills, think i will stick to my trial and error seems to work better for me then asking lol thank you

Comment

FYI i am asst. guild master and get asked alot of questions, i must give the right answers nobody has yelled or complained yet

Comment

Working...
            X