Server Merges (east coast)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merges (east coast)

Ok so now you merged another big server out of are East Coast cluster(there is 2 different east coasts) We are left with 2 servers total and one New server while other East coast has 8-10 servers.. *** is goin on here ? its literally 2 servers in this whole dam east coast, when i look top 100 cross server rankings i only see My own server and one kongerate server there as its only us left here. Nice way to treat paying customers just dont give a f*** kill off all the players and any compentition for us while we wait to fill up another east coast as you got enought players to quit game there, first it was scarebears server now Paradise server now we wait are turn another year till we can have any players in wars ?

I know this wont do any good as if there was any consern about players or player base this would never has happen in first place but i just put it out here so every1 who is in my East coast cluster will realize and know what has happen to are servers

Comment

How about bringing u guys to our cluster too? Its not fun to play if there is no one to play whit. Come on devs, let them join uss!!
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

No replay in 3-4 days so its safe to say they dont give ** about are cross server 2 servers as other east coast has 9+

Comment

its like leave this other east coast there players server vs server till we need them ? u took away 2 big servers from us already ***

Comment

so Far they merged scarebears last year now another big server "paradise" we have 2 ***** servers left here top 100 rankings is like under 70m br and we are suffering with no to fight in wars

Comment

What kinda *person* you have doing these merges there? im not even being bad now as its real question as alot speding customer
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-07-2020, 08:22 PM. Reason: that's not necessary.

Comment

Leaving 2 servers solo and having other East coast at 9 servers

Comment

The only thing I can comprehend is that you're upset about a merge. I'm sorry that you are upset about your merge.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    The only thing I can comprehend is that you're upset about a merge. I'm sorry that you are upset about your merge.
                    I dont think he is upset over the merge he was in, he is upset over the merge that was done on hes server cluster on the other servers, while leaving hes server alone whit only one more server on that cluster. This means that these 2 servers have way too little opposite on crossserver events. U respons made these guys only more sad. And they have my sympaty. Its not fun to play whitout mades and opposites. So why not move all here? Or have these guys done something to be punished?
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

That makes more sense. When people angry spam the forum without much detail, it makes it hard to comprehend what exactly the problem is. Now, if he would just mention which server he is on, I might have a more complete picture of what he's trying to convey and be able to forward the concerns to the team.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by jeez22 View Post
                        Leaving 2 servers solo and having other East coast at 9 servers
                        They need to know what server u on Could u answer Memory that?

Comment

hes on s710

Comment

lol if complain on way of how they do merge new servers all the time to old , they give response ...... They never merge newly servers younger then 3 year with old servers ....... well they Lie we get every 4 weeks a new server merged in like throwing those newbie's ( as far there newbie's in) in front of some hungry sharks .... good way to keep new players (if there new players on those new servers)

wonder if they mean with that, that the r2 servers only who do not merge new servers with old
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                            X