Guild battle everyday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle everyday!

I want to see Guild battle everyday, and lets every account only joine max 5 every weeken like now.

This is a way to make guild some have over 50 members to get all to have a change to go Guild Battel.
    is a ide some r2games should see over.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Not a bad idea. +1
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Everyday ...... well maybe later not now

right now 3 things are needed

NEW LVL 50 TROOPS

MINI CLIENT

MARKET
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

no go for GB everyday....

Comment

gb everyday? you want to raise your honor rank and mount asap?
          doing same thing everyday will get you bored fast.

Comment

This has a down side.

Guilds with less than 50 active members that qualify for guild battle get heavily handicapped if their players are only allowed to join 5 of 7 guild battles in a week.

My advice - find a weaker guild which will let you battle... sure you might lose... but you'll more rewards for participating and losing than not participating at all.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

GB everyday ? @_@

i like the idea but dont want too :P

got not time to join em everyday , maybe they can double the whips reward
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

I now got over 160 player in my guild...almost everyone of them wants to fight in BG for the obvious reasons^^.
                Its really hard to give everyone his fair shot without offending others.
                A daily GB would be a great help in that matter.
                But also 2 other features could be worth thinking of in addition to the daily GB:
                1. a list where i can check who participated how often in the GB...so i can pick ppl for the nxt fight that didnt see action for a while
                2. a chance to remove the Guildmaster from the participants list... as Guildmaster i would be happy to share my spot with someone else...i dont have to be in every fight^^

Omega

Comment

Yes man should too see how some place and how many times them have place so man easy can split them so one day not have all bad once in one singel game.
                  Need to have good controll over it so guild dont lose get only bad low lvl in same game man need to split them up take some low lvl with a stronger team in all days.

Yes guild with hige members that 100 is hard give all a fair chance to play, spicelt if all people are online alot so not alot of people is afk in a guild.

Only 5 days of 7 maby resolve this problem that them only got points so guild under 50 people dont lose points them days them not can play.
                  Or split them up and take 25 one days 25 other other days.

So long all can joine up to 5 x every weeken is up to everyguild make a split so them can fil out a spots for everydays or recryte new members to guild.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Yahhhhh, and at least top 16 Guilds can join GB and at most 64 Guilds so that lower Guilds can participate... It's too bad for them... By 16 Guilds it takes 4 days, by 32 Guilds it takes 5 days, and by 64 Guilds it takes 6 days ^^, ... And the 7th day of the week can be the assigning of Guild Battles... ^^,

Comment

dont think GB every day is good,4 time a week is okay,its be complicated

Comment

Isn't there a Market already?
                        Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        Everyday ...... well maybe later not now

right now 3 things are needed

NEW LVL 50 TROOPS

MINI CLIENT

MARKET
                        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                          Isn't there a Market already?
                          It says market but that's a market. That's the mystery shop. Market is the Auction house which was suppose to be in game when it released. R2 took it down to "fix" somethings with it before releasing it. They said it will be coming soon so who knows when as they been saying that since Sept. The Auction house is suppose to be a way for non-cashers to make balens from cashers as well but R2 may changed that. Anyways though I am also hoping for a market but I have my doubts it will come anytime soon. I really have my doubts that it will be the same market as the Chinese version as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            It says market but that's a market. That's the mystery shop. Market is the Auction house which was suppose to be in game when it released. R2 took it down to "fix" somethings with it before releasing it. They said it will be coming soon so who knows when as they been saying that since Sept. The Auction house is suppose to be a way for non-cashers to make balens from cashers as well but R2 may changed that. Anyways though I am also hoping for a market but I have my doubts it will come anytime soon. I really have my doubts that it will be the same market as the Chinese version as well.
                            u too?

wow guess i am not the only one who thinks r2 might change the market into something else
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                            X