Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wartune only makes servers!!! stop making servers and make more items!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune only makes servers!!! stop making servers and make more items!!

1)i noticed costumer service is bad because nothing happens.
    2)i noticed wartune only make servers not items like the hall of fame.
    3)updates are like a month.
    4)veteran contest is not on update.
    5)late special events.

really im so tired thi just show wartune is lazy > they said costumer service is the automatic well what happened?

TAAADDDAA!! Nothing Happened!!!

and there are many r2 staff why wont they just stop make servers and start fixing everything!

Hi, I am ratty, I am part of r2 customer service....

I hope that you are enjoying your time in the game, playing on the servers that will be occasionally merged, so that the players can enjoy populated worlds with more players competing in duel arena events etc.... and we do want to apologize for the regular weekly maintences that include minor bug fixes and updates to ensure that your playing experience is as good as we can keep it while we work hard on the bigger updates

I am sorry that you are so unhappy with the way wartunes is being run, and I suggest that you file a support ticket as your opinion and feedback is important to us, and a ticket is a way of ensuring that your complaints reach the right people

meanwhile, in order to enable the forums to run smoothly, I am going to close your thread as there are other threads that match your opinion and it would be a shame to have the forum flooded with the same type of threads when its easier for players to use a existing one

on behalf of R2 games, have a nice day
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
    X