what does fast invitation do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does fast invitation do?

does it inviting ppl from the guild and lobby?...

It announces in world chat you have a game up and waiting for people to join.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      It announces in world chat you have a game up and waiting for people to join.
      but i read a post saying that it also invites ppl from lobby,is it true?..

Comment

Originally posted by ZENSEKI View Post
        but i read a post saying that it also invites ppl from lobby,is it true?..
        I do not know the answer to this as I've not sat in lobby waiting for invites before. Maybe others can help?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

no it doesn't send an invite to the lobby, i have only ever gotten an invite through the lobby tab on the invite list

Comment

It uses a bullhorn for each one and it posts the invitation with a link to be clicked on for people to join you even if you have a locked room. There is a bug so far that the fast invite will not work for Tarra Lair but will consume your bullhorn. *they know about it*

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

It announces in World Chat that you are looking for a party, if you want to invite guild members friends or players fro mthe lobby you'll have to click on the "Invite" button next to their nick.

Comment

O...really, as every time i click the fast invite button, nearly all ppl coming in are fds

Comment

Originally posted by ZENSEKI View Post
                  O...really, as every time i click the fast invite button, nearly all ppl coming in are fds
                  It shows in World chat, even your friends and guildies can click on it in world chat like anyone else.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                  X