Central Time Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Time Server?

I noticed there is no Central Time Server and I happen to Live in Mexico. It would be greatly appreciated if you consider making one. I believe it would be useful to a lot of people in the Central America Time zone. There is room for plenty of more servers in that box, and since a lot of them are already East and West, a Central Time server would only be fitting.

Thank you for your time

i agree i am also in central time and have been playing the game in another time zone and find that i miss alot of things that happen such as bosses and guild events like tree of life because based of server time it is either an hour ahead of me or two hours behind so i either stay up later or miss it because not home from work yet..... Central Time Server makes sense!!!!!!

thx for your time

Comment

Central timezone server would be amazing! I might end up switching again and starting over if there was a central timezone. As central time is my time and everything fits in perfect for me.

Comment

Well there is two people that agree with me. One of them a 400+ posts member. To RenegadeSirloin who is now banned, Mexico has clean drinking water, it comes in bottles and its cleaner than the drinking water from faucet in the US anywhere. I'm not mexican. I am a US Citizen and a US Army Veteran who is discharged and living here in Mexico with my wife. Back to the point though, Please make a Central Time zone server. It may be a great way to get new players from all of the very populated Central Time zone area.

Comment

1. r2 doesn't have command in making different time zones that power rests with 7 roads and only if 7 roads permits can r2 make a new time zone

2. EST servers provide an almost close time to Mexican time zone

3. please check if any other time zone offers a more comfortable schedule

4. I like ur suggestion as well and i am supporting it and i hope that in the future that it happens +1

5. Thank u
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X