hi, an idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, an idea

i have a 130 friends and i can't remember most of them please can you make a warn when i about to plunder one of my friends list ,and thanks

there is a warning like that. It's called a guild.

Comment

-.- what u mean ?

Comment

if you make a guild and invite all your friends then the guild name pops up before you go to attack them. There problem solved. I really don't see what the problem with attacking your FL is. If you guys play together then you'd know not to attack them, else they jsut there to up your farm and attacking them isn't gonna change that.

Comment

and what should that do ? solved ?! u think so ?-.- it's not a problem at the first place and u can't attack ur guild mates at all, but what if u plunder a friend by mistake and he know that u in his friend list and he dont attacking u cuz he remembering u in his friends list and he pm u to told u that ?? i think u well be shy from him ( cuz most of the people dont attack someone on their friends list ) its not a big deal anyway i am just saying it's make me feel like a very bad guy or something like that

Comment

sounds like a personal problem to me

Comment

ummm i dont think just me playing in thes game and having that problem if u want to call it like that way, and it depends on time if i well not have a lot comments u can told me that it is a personal problem

Comment

i want unlimited stealing from friends farms
                why is it limited???
                and when the last 3 farm spots come on.... they are coming soon from the begining of game now.
                yea... maybe there shoud be a warning on the city if he is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                X