Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thank you support/ticket staff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you support/ticket staff

For starters I would like to thank the support/ticket staff for working so hard to solve people problems. These people go out of there way to make sure that the experience with the player is a positive outcome. They always try there best to solve any problem that you might have in or out of the game. But what really amazed me was how fast they would get back to you on the ticket that you submitted. When I put my ticket in within a half hour I had a reply saying that they where coming up with a solution to the problem and will be kept in contact with any further reports. Within the matter of an hour i got a reply but it was not the answer i was looking for, i gave them further information to go out of there way and they did so to help me with the problem i had. In a short amount a time they where back with another email explaining to me what the problem was and 3 different ways to solve it.

But im not here to rant on what they do, i'm here to talk about what an amazing job they do at getting it done. I was very pleased for what they did and how fast they did it. As a customer to other games and tickets I always had bad experience with people like Blizzard and always hated to send the one. But with this staff it is way different, you can tell they are very dedicated to bringing only the best to the players and no less.

But anyway, I would just like to say thank you again support/ticket staff for your amazing work. Not a lot of people will notice or appreciate what you do but you can count on me for being a loyal and thankful customer.

Thank-you,
    Greg

P.S- Players that are getting help and do get the help they need, don't be afraid to tell them what a good job they have done or what they can approve on. It makes there day much better knowing that they have satisfied there customers.

grins.... its not often that the staff see threads like this and it does mean a lot to the staff... as some of them are players that give up their time, to help with the running of the game, for the benefit of the players....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

The staff here actually do answer tickets, even if it's not the answer you want, lol. But it is a lot better than several games I have played over the last 20 years. So I echo the thanks

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

quick reply yea.. nice r2 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          The staff here actually do answer tickets, even if it's not the answer you want, lol. But it is a lot better than several games I have played over the last 20 years. So I echo the thanks
          This *nods*

And I love that the forum staff at least seem to have a sense of humour
          ♥Hell♥
          Sybian
          S1 - VictisHNR
          *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
            This *nods*

And I love that the forum staff at least seem to have a sense of humour
            A sense of humor is not allowed for forum mods. Please send me the name of the forum moderator you claim has a sense of humor so we can take him out back and beat.. er.. correct this problem.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              A sense of humor is not allowed for forum mods. Please send me the name of the forum moderator you claim has a sense of humor so we can take him out back and beat.. er.. correct this problem.
              Pixplstnx
              ♥Hell♥
              Sybian
              S1 - VictisHNR
              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Twice today Itried to reactivate my vip its not showing but I received the balens Is there a
                problem with getting reactivated ????? Also tried putting in a ticket got no reply just one to thank me for the puchase >?????????
                Last edited by R2130839; 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Good to see a thread praising their work for a change. Usually customers will go on with their happy lives without saying anything if they have had a good experience but when they feel they have had a bad experience they can be quick to show their displeasure. This makes it difficult to judge the satisfaction of the customers based on all the threads in a forum.

I had a few tickets submitted and pmed a guildmaster for a question when he offered it with a bullhorn towards the beginning of the server and was really pleased with how prompt and complete the responses were. It was also nice that I felt like I was talking to a real human being and not a robot with automated responses. It's just since the hacking issues and tickets on that topic have been a little troublesome for me. I'm sure they have had to work a lot harder with the influx of hacking and a lot of accusations turning out to be false. Hacking issues tend to be very difficult to deal with with many games and I have played games where some players will hack so bad just to get the attention of the developers to actually force them to do something as they would ignore it before. So kudos to R2 for actually banning players and patching the issues which I heard the patching was done fairly quick.

I don't know if this is a job for the mods or if they are volunteer mods like I have been on numerous forums over the years but they do a good job and it is nice to see that they are human beings often without giving off that robot feel a lot of forum mods give.
                  Last edited by R24877577; 01-28-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    I don't know if this is a job for the mods or if they are volunteer mods like I have been on numerous forums over the years but they do a good job and it is nice to see that they are human beings often without giving off that robot feel a lot of forum mods give.
                    Volunteers hand-picked by R2. We are just players with a shiny blue forum name, an edit button, and a bat phone for emergencies.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

if you are trying to use a Visa/Mastercard Gift card it wont work

Comment

sorry my friend want see this thread.

Comment

i hope the people who are allready waiting months for there problems too be resolved have the same id about this. i don`t think so

Comment

Working...
                          X