No announcement yet.

Guild Jumping to control guild battle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not aware of any wartune hosts that have made a rule i know that on my main server i play on which is ************ server 1 all guilds have decide that hitting in the pen is a waste of time and not good sportsman ship. But there's no rule on any wartunes host server that says hitting in the pen is not legal and can not be done. As for guild hopping and all servers ive rna into ive never seen it being done.. since 4 guilds hold the top spot in my server we stick with them. But guild hopping seems like it does need to be addressed by some higher ups. Either way its the way the game goes dont like it merge with the top guild and youll be up top
    (Accounts)
    Name: Devilshome
    Level: 60
    Class: Knight
    Server: 1 (Played since day one of open beta)
    Guild: TrustNoOne

Name: Deathhascome
    Level 42
    Class:Archer
    Server: 1
    Guild TrustNoone

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
      Actually a 24, 48 or even 72 hour waiting period before re-joining the same guild would be more fair, sometimes you just want to change guilds for good and it seems a bit harsh to be weakened for 24 hours because of that.
      Our server merged one week before patch. Prior to this all the top players were in one guild. One of us would have to leave each day during the Valentines event so that we could complete the plunder quests. I get what you are saying, but sometimes there are other reasons players leave their guild and rejoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
        Our server merged one week before patch. Prior to this all the top players were in one guild. One of us would have to leave each day during the Valentines event so that we could complete the plunder quests. I get what you are saying, but sometimes there are other reasons players leave their guild and rejoin.
        That's an exception though.

Comment

This keeps happening... and I don't mean the guild jumping. There's a cooldown time to join other guilds now.
          Large guilds love to attack players in their spawn camp. This problem needs to be dealt with. It's bad enough there is 40 vs 12, but when they purposely do not attack the tower, and come into our spawn area, it's just disrespectful. My guild, no matter the odds, always stays on the battlefield. Sometimes we just have no interest in feeding their mounted, winged, special weaponed bullies. Something like 10 vs 10 would not make things ok because what if some members are just unbeatable?

Comment

Working...
          X