Are Archers Doomed to Knights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onimad View Post
    FYI the balens there cheaper by a dozen...
    And the prices in shop are cheaper too.

So it's like more 20 times cheaper. Or even more than that...
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

the difference beetwen the two is in astro.Archer damage astrals aside of patk is sniper edge and enhanced detemination while knights damage astro is will destroyer.If you do the math archer with lvl6 sniper gets 1.2k dmg + let's say lvl6 determination(30%) crit base dmg which is usually around 2k so that's extra 600 crit(i'm not 100% sure determination astro works like this 'cuz there is no info on this ) .So archer from 2 astro get roughly 1.8k dmg where knights from only will destroyer get with lvl6 30% of their patk which means knight with 12.5k patk(that's how much i have now,archer btw) get extra 3.75k patk.And add to that they have extra astro to work with you 'll get the idea why are they trashing archers left and right.I hope i helped a bit
      Just to add that's the reason knight's only get stronger 'cuz with their patk growth their bonus grows aswell where archers are stuck with that and after you lvled crit astro your extra dmg boost stagnates.Cheers
      Last edited by efi4100; 02-12-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

my conclusion was...
        archer - world boss
        mage - multi dungeon
        knight - pvp
        correct me if im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by R26081085 View Post
          my conclusion was...
          archer - world boss
          mage - multi dungeon
          knight - pvp
          correct me if im wrong
          archer everything if funded properly.
          mage - pvp + mp, if built correctly
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            archer everything if funded properly.
            mage - pvp + mp, if built correctly
            Why you saying archer is everything if funded properly? Ofc you are right.. But what if Mages and Knight are funded properly too? I guess its is more than everything.. =)

Comment

hmm i ma now lvl 51 archer .. still dont understand the fuss about mages and knights.. i ma non cashier and very few on server of my lvl can kill me in a fair fight.. let me show my char stats ..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1664294

ranked 322 based on lvl and 183 based on br if that helps :P... and i started this char approximately 2 months back nd i dont plya much that is

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                FYI the balens there cheaper by a dozen...
                +99. very very cheap indeed...
                I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                  hmm i ma now lvl 51 archer .. still dont understand the fuss about mages and knights.. i ma non cashier and very few on server of my lvl can kill me in a fair fight.. let me show my char stats ..
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]34105[/ATTACH]

ranked 322 based on lvl and 183 based on br if that helps :P... and i started this char approximately 2 months back nd i dont plya much that is
                  It's because your level 51.....wait till 60+ where you will get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by R25568223 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34105[/ATTACH]

wait till you reach 55+, then you will know what is the fuzz about mages and knights

Comment

• Guys Guys Guys ...Sometimes the real answer is in front of u....A knight by nature is patck so is the archer the only good thing is that the archer can debuff the Knight so he can go for the kill ...but.....its all depended on how many balens has the knight or archer spend on his toon ....No Knight can beat me in lvls 60-69 but still i gave too many balens to ''achieve'' that so until u reach 50lvl yes ucan use ur highlu pvp skills and win :P after that try and reach deep into your pockets cause high lvl means high donations....so the question is irelevant the right one is how many balens should i spend to become strong enough to beat knights

Name :Fatality
                      Prof : Archer
                      Server : s69
                      Lvl : 69
                      Br : 52k base
                      Wartune
                      Name : Death✞Lord
                      Server : s144
                      Profession : Knight
                      Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                      Name : Death✞Lady
                      Server : s14
                      Profession : Valkyrie
                      Level : 175
                      BR:3106340

Comment

• lol.. hmm.. depends on whether u want to stay on top 10 board or top 100.. i will be perfectly happy to reach top 100 for now and then work from there.. Since i wont be able to invest in balens nor i get free balens from the website as the options doesnt support my country i can;t but look with envy at all the gear that other guys obtain. But still i try my lvl best to be the best possible archer and then some.
                        I look at real life and game life and find lot of similarities there .. Rich always has privileges fast cars.. high fashion, stupendous luncheons and dinners and luxurious living .. why? because either they worked to reach there or they have some one who support their life styles.. the same here as well.
                        I am happy at what i can acheive with my limited resoruces and am proud of what i have done and will continue to do so. happy gaming

Comment

Working...
                        X