Party members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party members?

hi.. i have recruit some archers from the barrack..i am wondering how do i add archer into my party???

Go to your Troop button (hit A) to bring it up and you can add the troops to the queue. You can have one type of troop active at a time.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I am going to assume that you have upgraded your troop type.....

open the troop window on your hot bar, and it will bring up a window that shows your troop count on the left and available troops on the right......
      click on the troops in the left window, hold down the mouse button and then drag the pic over to the right window... then click on the archers in the right window, then drag them to the left window
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i press 'A' but the troop screen did not come out...

Comment

Have you followed the instructions from Dinah and claimed all your quests? Before you can even recruit archers you should have had to set your troops and she would have highlighted the areas to click.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X