Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

mount training whip?
    asking what are they?
    9 mount training whip and what now
    Last edited by nebojsa71; 02-05-2013, 08:10 PM.

What is the question
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Some more information would be better. Are you asking what are they? Are you wanting to now how you get them? Are you wanting to know what they are used for?

Training whips are used to improve the stats for your mount. All the stats for the mounts stack so you don't have to worry about improving each individual mount. Think of each mount as just being a skin (pic) for the mount you want to be on. There are 4 stats to your mount (str, def, end and int). Each training whip gives 10 exp to one of the 4 stats. You can also get a chance for therion's blessing which gives 5x the exp.

They can be found by doing guild blessing or by getting 95 dev per day or as a reward for winning GW and placing top 2 in the week in the GW (I think its top 2). The reward for winning GW is 10 training whips and the final reward for being the number 1 guild in GW at the end of the week is an additional 30 training whips. You can also spend 35 balens to train your mount.

I can only hope I answered your question since the question was a little vague
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You edited the question after I posted. That made me look like an idiot.

Anyway, Barbarossa answered them.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Hahaha I only answered about 3 mins after you did. I figured that was their question or at least one of them :P
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            You edited the question after I posted. That made me look like an idiot.

Anyway, Barbarossa answered them.
            Oh hells no. You aren't lookin' like an idiot. Thank God everyone can see that edited time.

Comment

whats going on in your server? s36,, i lost 2 attempts in dungeon,, 1st when i got DC i cant go back loggin in for about 30 min... 2nd when i was loading for go in dungeon so hard to load and when its done loading i ot back in city not in dungeon so i wasted 2 attempts so hw come do that...

Comment

Working...
              X