I'd like some help with Catacombs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like some help with Catacombs.

I'm having some trouble with Catacombs. I'm currently dieing to level 30. What kind of attacks is he using, physical or magical? I'd remove all my gems and stack defense if i thought it would help but I really haven't the slightest what kind of attacks its using.

Any information that could be provided about bosses beyond 30 would be helpful as well.

Really depends on your class. Without knowing your lvl, BR, class and such its hard to know exactly what you need. Ofc its been a long time since I've done the lvl 30 in the catacombs so I really can't say for certain. I'm sure there are those out there with much more familiarity of what the pre 50 in the catacombs is like instead of me. I just blitz to lvl 99 so I can't remember. Wish I was able to provide more assistance
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I'm RaptorJesus on s3 if you want to friend and View.

But really I'm mostly just interested in knowing what kind of attacks (physical or magical) bosses use so I can stack that kind of defensive gem on all my gear.

Comment

Inferno, cata is mostly magical attacks but there are physical attacks as well. Without actualy knowing if you are a mage, a knight or an archer we can't help you beyond that. Is it too much to ask for you to post class for those not on s3?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Archer.

11716hp 3496patk 2085pdef 1926pdef 740crit 523troop.

Comment

Working...
          X