7. Clothing!
    8. New Troops!
    9. New 70+ Dungeons.
    10. The Spire!
    11. Divine Alter!
    12. Title system!
    13. Red Astrals!!!!
    14. World Boss Stand in.

Ok, some of this will prolly be casher only like the VIP wheel, and mystery shop, others will be for everyone.

What do you think? (Please hit the link for specifics on each item.)
    What are you looking forward to?
    What are you not looking forward to?

Please lets keep it civil!
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

The Spire! deffinitely! and cross server bg ♥
    new troops i don't like... worked hard to get knight to my lvl and enlightment 5 (closing in on 6)...
    Last edited by Linazz; 02-07-2013, 05:10 PM. Reason: croos - cross
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

clothing is the only thing i don't like, it's yet another thing to unbalance the game...
      i'm assuming that it will also include upgradeable wings like the china version.

Comment

the guild battle changes suck for a non top 8 guild. :/
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
          clothing is the only thing i don't like, it's yet another thing to unbalance the game...
          i'm assuming that it will also include upgradeable wings like the china version.
          I am curious to your response? As the link does not say if the clothing will affect stats, I am presuming it is just eye candy, like the morph cards. How would that unbalance the game?
          Note, this presumption is based on the fact that it includes bikinis and who would put on a bikini and basically strip all their stats away?
          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
            I am curious to your response? As the link does not say if the clothing will affect stats, I am presuming it is just eye candy, like the morph cards. How would that unbalance the game?
            Note, this presumption is based on the fact that it includes bikinis and who would put on a bikini and basically strip all their stats away?
            in the china version wings become upgradeable with the included clothing.
            so wings can, if upgraded enough add 500+ to all stats...

Comment

the clothes: head, body, weapon & wings provide some kind of boost per level, you also need upgrade stones to upgrade each item, for balens in shop

bg will be harder and suck.. cant leave a bg without wasting 2 of your daily attempts but there may be plus side to it too though

improved mystery shop provides er.. free stuff (various items) if you have enough armory points gained from bg i think and arena rankings

Comment

God save my newly lvl 70 from the Battlegrounds.
                Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 02-16-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: swear

Comment

hmmmmm when you guys gonna fix these crazy prices to upgrade astrals in the first place? i mean people that have life cant set on there *** all day playing get behind with them to start guild skills,astral prices needs to be reduced majorly..
                  Last edited by (MOD) Immortal; 02-16-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: swear

Comment

Nope sorry have to disagree. If they cut down on the prices of things...those who have no life would quickly out pace everyone. Don't change the cost of things.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      the guild battle changes suck for a non top 8 guild. :/
                      I think there will be a lot of complaining, forced merges, and rage quitting on account of this.

Comment

clothes again for cashers, nothing said about craftable wings, so clothes too ( but on chinese clothes n wings craftable) = again all update for cashers, what can get non cashers troops n 70+ compaign xD update sux
                        class balance ****
                        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

well either way the no life players will be way ahead but lowering them would actually help the 2-3 hr a day players a ton instead of there astrals being 4 levels behind? yeah i stick to my previous comment as said.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                            well either way the no life players will be way ahead but lowering them would actually help the 2-3 hr a day players a ton instead of there astrals being 4 levels behind? yeah i stick to my previous comment as said.
                            How would it help? If they cut down the cost of things for the 2-3 hr a day player they would do the same for the 8-10 hr a day player. They're still going to outpace you. They're still going to be doing all the events. They're astrals are still going to be a higher lvl. Do you really mean cut the cost down for the 2-3 hr player and leave it the same for the 8-10 hr a day player? Cause that would be like uber fair there.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

nope a across the board price reduction and atleast with this more people would want to keep playing instead of going to other games becuase they can not keep up.

Comment

Working...
                              X