The 1.5 patch update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23120484 View Post
    Honestly I don't know how you all have so many guilds and people that you can have 16 guilds do guild battles. I am in the top guild in server 4 and sometimes we don't even have 50 people online to join when battle starts. The 9-16 ranked guilds if lucky half will show up most the time 1 will show up. I guess most of you who complain about not being able to do guild battles because of level or lack of guild rank should join server 4 the top 8 has room for a lot of people. As for the person complaining about only 2-3 hours per day and astrals should be lowered in cost you obviously dont know how to make gold..... Seriously 2-3 hours a day is more then I play i dont even get 10 hours a week you are at 14-21 hours per week you should have lvl 6-7 astrals and lvl 10 guild skills because my astrals are 5-6 and guild skills working on lvl 10s. I do not like what is going to happen for battle grounds being 29-39 39-49 49-59 etc... I will have no 1 to compete with
    10hrs a week and you are around top of your server from the sounds of it? That would barely net you top 20 perhaps if your lucky in my server unless you are a heavy casher...

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      10hrs a week and you are around top of your server from the sounds of it? That would barely net you top 20 perhaps if your lucky in my server unless you are a heavy casher...
      maybe his server has mostly people playing 2hours a week.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Hi just a quick question about the new troops cooming, when we can get them on which level or what the terms will be?

Comment

holy lee **** man red astrals would be ******* awesome and as for the cashers kind thing to me would be unfair if they make the good things for only cashers cause dam we all dnt got a job to buy things and even if we did we have better more important things to buy then buying things in a game

Comment

im more mad that the pig aint free then any of this

Comment

all my astros are lv 5 and higher i got no problem lving mine up. and im only on 4 hours a day at most

Comment

R2 needs to add fun back in to the game and make it more of a money based game.Lots of people quitting because they cant compete with a casher. I also think the balens cost of stuff is way to high .

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  anyway, anyone plays 10mins a day to be top in the server?
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                    R2 needs to add fun back in to the game and make it more of a money based game.Lots of people quitting because they cant compete with a casher. I also think the balens cost of stuff is way to high .
                    Nah I believe if lots of quitting it isn't due to the casher and non casher thing. It's due to the fact there is no one around to do any kind of mp run or anything. Due to the fact a billion servers are made each day and merging can only help so much.

Comment

• The quitting is largely due to the game being very demanding of your time. If you take even a week off you fall quite far behind and then are unable to catch up without spending a lot of cash. I have seen a bunch of people quit due to this. You need to participate in just about everything every day to remain in the top 10 and even the top 20 pretty much. That is about 35mins for group arena, 15mins or so for world boss and you may be doing 2 or 3 a day (1 for me), 40mins to an hour (depending on the group and the dungeon) for a multi-dungeon, another load of time for solos (blitzing helps), catacombs is a lot of time as well depending on blitzing or not, battlegrounds is an hour a day, guild battle is an hour every couple of days etc, not to mention all the little things like solo arena, astral grinding, searching for plunders and mines, and socializing etc. That all nets to around 4-5hours a day or more. The other problem is in the 30s the game slows down to where you run out of quests to do in solos and you don't unlock anything new to do anymore, and you find yourself in the routine of doing the same thing every day at the same time and players often just get bored.

Comment

• this may have been covered already but i do not have time to troll the entire thread. Are there any details about the spire yet? I have not seen in game and am very curious about it thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X