Map Displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Displays

So I'm running around killing Mobs for the necessary 10K to get my Knights to Level 43 and what should I find but a L50 mine. And another one next to it. Neither one occupied. How nice. Beats the hell out of my L46 and L49 mines.

Now, normally I'd replace them with the better L50 mines ...

EXCEPT I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN THINGS!

Now granted, I could have taken down coords when I took them, but that would have been smart, and if there is one thing I like to think I've proven on this forum is that the only "smart" in me is "smartass."

Which leads me to make a simple request - have a small map radar of sorts that identifies:

- the City
    - the Hero
    - the Mines

Not sure how easy this will be to implement, but man, it would save me a lot of grief, especially when I have to go across the map to find an unoccupied L50 mine (because really, I don't like taking things from people because I'm really nice like that in game and understand what it is like to be picked on and am receiving counseling for my rage issues when a L58 ******-hole attacks me for an easy target).

Just my thoughts.

Okay Creamy - tear me a new one. I'm ready for you darlin' (just remember our agreement about spitting on it before tearing it).
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    So I'm running around killing Mobs for the necessary 10K to get my Knights to Level 43 and what should I find but a L50 mine. And another one next to it. Neither one occupied. How nice. Beats the hell out of my L46 and L49 mines.

Now, normally I'd replace them with the better L50 mines ...

Now granted, I could have taken down coords when I took them, but that would have been smart, and if there is one thing I like to think I've proven on this forum is that the only "smart" in me is "smartass."

Which leads me to make a simple request - have a small map radar of sorts that identifies:

- the City
    - the Hero
    - the Mines

Not sure how easy this will be to implement, but man, it would save me a lot of grief, especially when I have to go across the map to find an unoccupied L50 mine (because really, I don't like taking things from people because I'm really nice like that in game and understand what it is like to be picked on and am receiving counseling for my rage issues when a L58 ******-hole attacks me for an easy target).

Just my thoughts.

Okay Creamy - tear me a new one. I'm ready for you darlin' (just remember our agreement about spitting on it before tearing it).
    If you go to your Town Hall, you will see your occupied mines there, you can also use the abandon feature there, if you want to occupy a larger mine.

Comment

Originally posted by RabigGoat View Post
      If you go to your Town Hall, you will see your occupied mines there, you can also use the abandon feature there, if you want to occupy a larger mine.
      Thanks for that - I never even thought about looking at the Town Hall.

I still want the Map Radar though - but since my "good" reason is gone, I'll settle for "Cause it's cool" - it should also go *beep* *beep* *beep* just like in Aliens...
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by RabigGoat View Post
        Thanks for that - I never even thought about looking at the Town Hall.
        I still want the Map Radar though - but since my "good" reason is gone, I'll settle for "Cause it's cool" - it should also go *beep* *beep* *beep* just like in Aliens...
        Zomg, Rex, you bloody noob!! LOLS!!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Zomg, Rex, you bloody noob!! LOLS!!
          Super n00b in n00bsauce. :-p

Malfaedor
          Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
          S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

tasty innit...

Comment

tasty innit...
              Wanna lick?

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

What you doing in my noob sauce? :madface:
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well, tbh, he deserves to be drowned in noob sauce for starting this thread...

Comment

Well, tbh, he deserves to be drowned in noob sauce for starting this thread...
                    Agreed. But not drowned in my personal noob sauce...
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                    X