Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Class

Hi guys,

i was just wondering which would be the greatest class in wartune!!
    i think that the warrior is the coolest but y cant the warrior deal much damage?
    the warrior's appearence is much more bulky than the archers yet the warrior cant seem to do less damage than the archer.
    so what im trying to ask is which is the better class in wartune
    archer or warrior?

Well...
    on basic.
    Archer are major damage dealer while warrior are major meat shield.

So, depend.
    Which style fit you the most?
    As attacker or as defender.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

if u love this game pvp aspect and willing to spend ur time n money, dont pick archer.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I'm knight nd I can now kill a lot of archer nd mage...just play all u want
        Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
        IGN: PaperHeart
        Guild: Valhalla
        Character: Knight
        Level: 64
        "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

well im not gonna spend real money on the game...for like balens or vip
          so it is still better to go on as a knight?

Comment

i wouldalso like ur thoughts on a mageplz

Comment

Originally posted by LightArc97 View Post
              If you dont intend to spend, it will be wisely to go mage.

Comment

physics.. 10th grade... oops wrong type of class.

Honestly, every class has their weaknesses and strengths. No matter what class you prefer and what style of battle you prefer whether DPS or Support in the latter dungeons you have to work with other classes in a party to make it through most of the time. No class is more or less important than any other despite personal preferences.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by LightArc97 View Post
                  Mage.
                  That's the cheapest class as fas as I know.
                  Oh, but, you can't hope to go on full attack pass dungeon lvl 45.
                  You'll play as support.

Plus, you need to plan ahead to balance your skill for PvP and PvE becouse you don't had double skill.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                    Mage.
                    That's the cheapest class as fas as I know.
                    Oh, but, you can't hope to go on full attack pass dungeon lvl 45.
                    You'll play as support.

Plus, you need to plan ahead to balance your skill for PvP and PvE becouse you don't had double skill.
                    Blasphemy~ I am a 45 mage and i do more damage than most rangers/knights in my party when doing dungeons. Yes we are support, but we also can do a great deal of damage depending on how the mage is built.
                    Morganna
                    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
                    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
                      Blasphemy~ I am a 45 mage and i do more damage than most rangers/knights in my party when doing dungeons. Yes we are support, but we also can do a great deal of damage depending on how the mage is built.
                      Well, I don't agree that the Mage is support.
                      I play a knight and the Mage to me is like having an F-16 travelling with you. You;re on the ground doing manual kick-butt and everything around you begins to explode. It's great.

And to answer another point about the Archers, their advantage is, they can shoot at multiple opponents, whereas the knight cannot. That has been my problem dealing with Archers.

Comment

Sorry to break it to you, but as you do get higher you will become more and more of a support person in MPs. Right now you are pretty much doing the damage but you plateau out after 55, still integral, but support. My suggestion for you is double skill tree, one for healing, one for killing. Max out your purification so you can get to blessed light 2 which is a must have in higher dungeons.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Blasphemy~ I am a 45 mage
                          Stop right there. Honestly before you hit the higher dungeons (void is not high) Yes yo will do damage, but 50+ If you don't have Suntoria and restoration, I would not let you in my party.

Comment

you can't say as a fact archers are the best dps.
                            it depends on the build, i can out damage any archer or mage of the same lvl... can even out dps archers/mages of 5-10 lvls higher.
                            and i'm not a heavy casher either, i spent a total of only $20 that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tryggsama View Post
                              Stop right there. Honestly before you hit the higher dungeons (void is not high) Yes yo will do damage, but 50+ If you don't have Suntoria and restoration, I would not let you in my party.
                              Heheh... sounds like someone needs to work on their own build instead of being completely reliant on another...
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X