wings for non VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wings for non VIP

hello im Codeadx i have mage level 39 on server 31 so is wing are only for VIPS ? iof no how to get it ? i saw alot non vips with wings how they get it please reply

u buy them in the balen shop for 1995 balen

Comment

that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Codeadx View Post
        that sucks
        Why? One of the rare items that grow along with your character for a one time payment.

Comment

Item is very overpriced for what it is - $20 is extreme in a game that is supposed to be microtransaction based.

If they just charged $5-10 then the sales would probably triple, netting them much more return.

Alas, couple that with the level restrictions (you basically reach the XP ceiling faster and faster with each passing level) and a few other balance issues, well, the game would probably pick up some extreme popularity were that stuff sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNickX View Post
            Item is very overpriced for what it is - $20 is extreme in a game that is supposed to be microtransaction based.

If they just charged $5-10 then the sales would probably triple, netting them much more return.

Alas, couple that with the level restrictions (you basically reach the XP ceiling faster and faster with each passing level) and a few other balance issues, well, the game would probably pick up some extreme popularity were that stuff sorted.
            hahaha this is the first game i ever played that charge so much dollars for only 1 equipment.

Comment

Working...
            X