i want to
    help my guildies with dungeons
    do crypts
    do campains
    do the spire when i comes out

and not worry about leveling to fast

--thank you for reading
    -- ution
    Last edited by R26984721; 02-19-2013, 01:51 AM.

Agreed. Some quests earn a fair amount of gold, as well as experience. But for some players who don't want experience, it is a pain to select specific quest that only gives items and not experience.

Comment

use talents to remove your exp gains when you are level 50 and higher
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I WOULD like the option to turn off exp INCLUDING drops, to help out guild and friends instead of having to say "sorry, i still have attempts" let me decide when to get the gains or not.... idc about levelling etc..... just when ur the main mage for mp's and everybody does their attempts BEFORE you do, hard to help out and say no.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
          use talents to remove your exp gains when you are level 50 and higher
          I'm pretty sure he thought about this before he posted. I refrain from posting this because this seems like an idiot-proof answer. And there's no solution (yet) for level 49 and below.

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          I WOULD like the option to turn off exp INCLUDING drops, to help out guild and friends instead of having to say "sorry, i still have attempts" let me decide when to get the gains or not.... idc about levelling etc..... just when ur the main mage for mp's and everybody does their attempts BEFORE you do, hard to help out and say no.
          And if you don't care about leveling, why don't you use your attempts to help out? (Again, this is an idiot-proof answer)

Now the real answer is, if it's not on Chinese Wartune, it is unlikely to be implemented here as well.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
          X