VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP wheel

I have a beef concerning the VIP wheel. I ASSUMED the wheel was random as most wheels are. I was somewhat dismayed to discover that the wheel is actually rigged.
    Before I used the wheel today, I picked out the items that I seemed to get all the time like clockwork. I picked key, 20k, 500k, 60k, luck stone, moderate HP, shadow crystal, seed.
    After I used the wheel 8 times, I got key, 20k, 500k, 60k, luck stonex3, & shadow crystal. I never ever get any high level gems or any substantive soul crystals, ever, ever. The wheel does not appear to be random.
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the items I do get but it would be nice from time to time to get a high level gem or 2.

most vipers can pick the final outcome of the wheel before they spin for the first time...... but you need to remember its like playing the lottery, winning the top prizes are not meant to be commonplace events.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
      most vipers can pick the final outcome of the wheel before they spin for the first time...... but you need to remember its like playing the lottery, winning the top prizes are not meant to be commonplace events.....
      More like are not meant to be at all
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
        More like are not meant to be at all
        I won a level 5 gem box one... at least once.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not hard to get decent items just have to know what has least amount of bad items.

Morganna
          Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
          Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
            Not hard to get decent items just have to know what has least amount of bad items.

i would rather the 500k than all the stuff you just got out of those 2 wheels.

Comment

Please refer to existing thread on VIP wheel for discussion.

This thread is redundant and is now closed.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X