Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Troops: Spellsword vs. Dark Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Troops: Spellsword vs. Dark Mage

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_j4fcz6Vkv4

    Based on the sneak peak video it appears minute 0:47 that spellsword and dark mages will be our options for new troops. I was hoping to start a creative discussion on what your perception of these troops will be and which one you may go with based on your class. I'm an archer and chose knights over angels. I leveled them to 52 and have been banking daru for awhile now. I'm thinking about going Mages if they can heal and be a decent damage dealer this time. Having better Mdef is a bonus to me as my server has alot of high level mages that just wipe out my troops in a couple of turns.

    So, what do your perceptions of the new troops coming and what early direction do you think you may go?

  • #2
    arches and knight must go for darknight, the reason is the nice ptak.

    Comment


    • #3
      New Troops according to http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html are Templar and Warlock, yes I know in the Video it said Spellsword and Dark Mage. Which is odd for the discrepancy between the video and the notes there.


      Templar ability is similar to that of Lancer, has a 50% chance to do like 170% PAtk Damage to a front row source.

      Warlock ability is same as Priest, 20% chance to do 80% MAtk damage to all sources.
      Last edited by Daehawk; 02-19-2013, 11:39 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        New Troops according to http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html are Templar and Warlock, yes I know in the Video it said Spellsword and Dark Mage. Which is odd for the discrepancy between the video and the notes there.


        Templar ability is similar to that of Lancer, has a 50% chance to do like 170% PAtk Damage to a front row source.

        Warlock ability is same as Priest, 20% chance to do 80% MAtk damage to all sources.
        warlock/dark mage have a more balanced defenses then angels do,so they are not as weak to incoming attacks.
        templar/spellsword is pretty much the same as knight except higher stats and different special ability.

        Comment


        • #5
          as a mage i will be going for the new knight ones, being less squishy is always a bonus!

          Comment


          • #6
            I have almost maxed academy in all things for my level, so atm I have the option to choose ;D (1m kyanite*x2 from Kings bounty ftw)

            Magic troops look good
            May need defensive troops
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

            Comment


            • #7
              and mages will became more and more impossible to beat by knights (player).... since the new dark knights are better than the normal knights (troops).

              Comment


              • #8
                does Dark Mages heals, yes or no? if yes how? by group or single only? if no just say no LOL!
                Last edited by kiravsl; 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM. Reason: typing error

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kiravsl View Post
                  does Dark Mages heals, yes or no? if yes how? by group or single only? if no just say no LOL!
                  I don't think it will heal.
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                  ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                  ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                  ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                  ----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    O_O Why not? Are they only the elemental of *magic* attacks now then heal?
                    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


                    Game:Broken Realm
                    IGN: Mary Magdalene
                    Class: Mage
                    LVL: 44
                    BR: 1194
                    Full level 40 epic set

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I saw the videos and it look like single magic attack, and it skills was groups attack.
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                      ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                      ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                      ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                      ----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah i was thinking of it too, and i guess everyone will be using Spellsword if DarkMages really dont heal.

                        DAMN MAGES WILL BE HARD TO BEAT NOW, UNLUCKILY IM A KNIGHT!! STUPID R2 ADMINS!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hahahah yeah if darkmages dont heal, then we are doomed as knight
                          SkyFall
                          S106 Devil's Trail
                          Guild : Ramayana
                          Knight

                          ~ Sky is the limit ~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            if you want heals stick with the angels, dark mages will have an aoe ability...
                            but dark mages are the better option imho, they have better defenses then angels and are much more balanced then any of the other troops.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
                              if you want heals stick with the angels, dark mages will have an aoe ability...
                              but dark mages are the better option imho, they have better defenses then angels and are much more balanced then any of the other troops.
                              Would the mages have any benefit for an archer or do we want to stick with the spellswords?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X