Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enchantment system needs a fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchantment system needs a fix

Hi all and sorry if this has been posted in the past. Search systems aren't very good in most games so didn't find anything. Well lately i have seen a great increase in Enchant fails at high levels. Just to day i had 2 fails at 90% and 5 at 80% and out of the 5 fails at 80% it eat up 3 50% enchantment stones, very costly at level 25. This is alarming and should be looked in too. I hope the Dev's or DM's read these posts. Again i'm sorry if i missed any posts on this matter.

Though its 90% and 80%, it is all luck. You can't forget that there is a 10% and 20% chance that the enchantment will fail. I failed plenty of times at 90% and it frustrated me, but its part of the game.
    Morganna
    Server: 112 Seven-Realm: 49 Mage
    Guild: FREEDOM

Need To File A Ticket?

Comment

Please don't blame something that fails when there's a chance for it to fail. It just happens, whether you like it or not, even at 99%, you can fail twice in a row.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Enchants at that level are still relatively cheap(low item level and low enchant level) so you might be better off just using lower level stones to keep 60-70% success chance or so until the enchants start costing a lot more(level 10-12+ or thereabouts)

Comment

I dreaded MY chance failure at 70% coz thats where i usually fail; even my chance of success in enchant better at 60% ..heheheh..yes, luck is involved here; unless you have 100% there is no guarantee to success- i know since i've ever failed at 90% too several times muahahhahah
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Yes, I feel it is wonky..

Therefore, I enchant my gear from +18 to +30, and I always use level 9 luck stones..
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Moriganna View Post
              Though its 90% and 80%, it is all luck. You can't forget that there is a 10% and 20% chance that the enchantment will fail. I failed plenty of times at 90% and it frustrated me, but its part of the game.
              Really, it was frustating and irritating failed at 90%..

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Yes, I feel it is wonky..

Therefore, I enchant my gear from +18 to +30, and I always use level 9 luck stones..
                This. Oh so this.

Comment

I failed using 80% luck stones 5 times in one day. Let that be a lesson to me to not roll the dice and use 90% instead when it cost 150k to enchant plus the cost of the stones.

Comment

Working...
                  X