Quarry Timers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    You've got balls as big as church bells in talking this way.
    Let the moderator call me on that if you will. If it is frowned upon then I am sorry If you want I will go back and edit the post. But I will also stick to what I said about the Mine Timers and paying attention to them I have played a few servers on this site with this account and another on one other account here on R2Games that has a history of Server 22, Mine Timers have not changed since then and I have played enough to notice something like that. I will stick to what I said and add something to it. Does that apply to all servers in your belief or just the PST Servers? If its just the PST Servers man you guys are behind the times.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
      Let the moderator call me on that if you will. If it is frowned upon then I am sorry If you want I will go back and edit the post. But I will also stick to what I said about the Mine Timers and paying attention to them I have played a few servers on this site with this account and another on one other account here on R2Games that has a history of Server 22, Mine Timers have not changed since then and I have played enough to notice something like that. I will stick to what I said and add something to it. Does that apply to all servers in your belief or just the PST Servers? If its just the PST Servers man you guys are behind the times.
      Well, for me, the Dungeon Timers reset at 9pm and 9am. But then again, I'm in Beijing and playing on PST servers. So I'm dealing with it at my time.
      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
      Kabam Server 1 - US West
      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Guild: Saga

Comment

This was more polite. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Quarry timer is a function of when the servers are taken down for maintenance (ie. when servers are restarted). E.g, if a server is taken diwn at 3pm pst, then quarry timer is resetted to that.
          3PM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. What are you a moron? Server Overall Daily reset is at 5 AM. If It was 3 PM then there is a major problem with your math skills. First off All Mines are every 12 Hours starting at 7 am and 7pm. Don't try to pass your self off as an expert on the game when you don't even pay any attention to the minor details. As for server down times there only during Patch updates, which are far and few between when they do that it is typically right around the second Group Arena times, and even then they give you notice about it before hand. To quote the character Bobby from Supernatural "Don't be and Idjiot, pay attention dumb@$$".
          Condor is right. Sometimes after maintenance the quarries ended at 3AM/PM then after the next maintenance it was for instance 9 AM/PM.

Comment

Working...
          X