No announcement yet.

Refined Goddes Blessing vs. Prestine Aegis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But still as I said Before once you reach lvl 45 and up aegis become useless in PvP even the weekest players at that lvl deal 2k damage

Comment

Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
      But still as I said Before once you reach lvl 45 and up aegis become useless in PvP even the weekest players at that lvl deal 2k damage
      Yah.. of course, aegis is not good for pvp, since the damage you get from your opponents is MORE THAN 1350....
      But aegis is very useful in catacombs and mpd...

In catacombs:
      I'm a level 45 mage, and I can tank my troops in catacomb, up to level 75.... The damage of the eye to me at level 75 with level 5 aegis major:
      *The laser tech (the one in which the Eye summons multiple lasers from above) = 10-30 damage per laser
      --- Note: The eye bosses from level 50 to 70 deal only 1 (only one, NOT one hundred or one thousand) damage to me per hit of its lasers.
      *The rolling attack = 200-400 per hit of its roll
      See how that much saves hp pots and gives you survivability.

In mpd (Void NM):
      I can be put in front to receive those damages from goblins which deals to me 300-450 per attack of goblin.
      And MOST OF THE TIME, I am better tank than my knight teammates, because of aegis...

Let us analyze this:
      Without aegis, the damage i receive from those goblins will be 500-750 (multiply it by 6, since there are six goblins) = a total of 3000-4500 per TURN
      Without aegis, I'll be dead in a few moments..
      If i equipped goddess blessing instead of aegis, then the damage i will receive is 425 - 670 per goblin.
      With aegis, the damage i will receive will only be 300-450... Which save more hp pots and survives you longer.

So based on my own experience, aegis works well to me (even if i'm level 45) to cata and mpd.
      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
      X