Problem with our Guild Master!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with our Guild Master!

We have a guild master who quit the game or got hacked.
    We have been waiting for the 10days offline mark to vote for a new GM
    Guess what happend! After 9days he came back online 1am ST and logged of....
    Tryed to reach a GM to help us. Here is the conversation so far....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GM.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1734471

So how can we reach out GM to post to you?
    Is it that hard to just check how long he has been active the past 10 days and make a new Guild Master vote?

i just facepalm on this!

Guild: Vendetta
    Server: 99
    Last edited by Zellin86; 02-20-2013, 04:34 AM.

Wow that is frustrating that he came back right before the deadline. Did he give any reason for being off? If he is failing to communicate.. I'd use all my contri and move to another guild.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

by your own admission, the GM logged in before the ten days were up... you can argue that until you turn blue like a smurf... but the fact remains, the change GM system kicks in at 10 days, not 9 days....

your gm has not filed a ticket about being hacked and as they logged in, they are seen as a active player.....

the way it stands, is you can stay in the guild with a person that is not as active as you want them to be.. or you can leave the guild..... and please understand that some long drawn out story about contribution, etc etc, is going to fall on deaf ears with me, because it is still your choice if you stay or if you go.. and your decision will have no impact on me, my server, my gameplay...... but it will have a big impact on yours
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I wonder if your GM is just being a ****...
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

I thought i knew this GM but now im not sure if he is just ******* or that he stopped play and someone hacked his account. ppl in the guild are really mad because we are the #1 guild on the server and dont wanna leave =(

Comment

If your "hacked" (?) GL is unscrupulous and continues to follow this pattern, he has your guild indefinitely and there is virtually nothing you can do.

Originally posted by Zellin86 View Post
            I thought i knew this GM but now im not sure if he is just ******* or that he stopped play and someone hacked his account. ppl in the guild are really mad because we are the #1 guild on the server and dont wanna leave =(
            In my experiences, "hacked" 99% of the time means "social engineering" of some type.

Comment

Working...
            X