SUGGESTION: 8 HOUR Farm Seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION: 8 HOUR Farm Seeds

come on guys... we need sleep... you have heard of SLEEP, right?

not having 8 HOUR farm seeds means you have to be awake every 4 hours (very unhealthy) to be at all efficient... even with balens one can only get 12 hour seeds, which are less efficient than three 4 hour seeds which nets less than twelve 1 hour seeds...

players should not have to pay you $$$ NIGHTLY to be allowed to sleep... so the lack of 8 hour seeds is bad for the game, bad for the players, and bad for YOU...

lol..don't play if u want a good health and u wanna sleep..
    Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
    IGN: PaperHeart
    Guild: Valhalla
    Character: Knight
    Level: 64
    "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Originally posted by awaw_27 View Post
      lol..don't play if u want a good health and u wanna sleep..

Well, you are right but Peteriod's idea is not wrong either.
      It would be better if there 8 or 6 hour seeds but if it is me, I would rather suggest to make those Lvl3 and Lvl4 seeds to cost gold. That way, we don't need to plant anything when we sleep. We can harvest enough products from those seeds. Well, at least lvl3 seeds.
      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
        Well, you are right but Peteriod's idea is not wrong either.
        It would be better if there 8 or 6 hour seeds but if it is me, I would rather suggest to make those Lvl3 and Lvl4 seeds to cost gold. That way, we don't need to plant anything when we sleep. We can harvest enough products from those seeds. Well, at least lvl3 seeds.
        agreed!

Comment

SUGGESTION: 8 HOUR Farm Seeds +1

Comment

Originally posted by chinabig View Post
            well, you are right but peteriod's idea is not wrong either.
            It would be better if there 8 or 6 hour seeds but if it is me, i would rather suggest to make those lvl3 and lvl4 seeds to cost gold. That way, we don't need to plant anything when we sleep. We can harvest enough products from those seeds. Well, at least lvl3 seeds.
            .....................................why do you think there is a farm level?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Just play one of the chinese servers, there you can buy elite seeds for golds, problem solved.
              And NO R2 will NOT make seeds available for gold here, just admit that they exploit alot prices on the english server of this game.

I don't think you will believe that you can get level 2 gems for just 20 balens and all transposer scripts for about 20-45 balens
              If you want to play cheap, goto the chinese server, there are enough other english players who can help you out. period.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
                .....................................why do you think there is a farm level?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                farm level HURTS the situation... it requires $$$/balens to get 12 hour seeds... so farm level reduces the time to harvest time of 4 hours seed allowing for even LESS SLEEP between plantings...

my point is HUMANS REQUIRE SLEEP!

Comment

Working...
                X