No announcement yet.

Daru Pearl Roulette Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea well Now I just need to figure out how often getting 20 Daru Pearls comes around, I only got it once...so far.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
      Yea well Now I just need to figure out how often getting 20 Daru Pearls comes around, I only got it once...so far.
      rare... never had 20 myself... 12 or 10 several times...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well like I said I only had it once and that was two days ago about this time. I don't know if you would appreciate this but I really enjoyed our back and fourth Tongue lashings. It's not everyday you find someone that can lash as well as they get. Or even comes close to understanding even the slightest bit of Japanese.

I think I better get out of the forums today before I cause it to happen again.

Comment

Well like I said I only had it once and that was two days ago about this time. I don't know if you would appreciate this but I really enjoyed our back and fourth Tongue lashings. It's not everyday you find someone that can lash as well as they get. Or even comes close to understanding even the slightest bit of Japanese.

I think I better get out of the forums today before I cause it to happen again.
          Strangely... I am laughing about it now... ^_^

yeah get out of here... no need to tempt fate further...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Not everyone is able to get to 1 or 2 of the world bosses, and around level 40-44 max you get varies from 70k-100K based on the Boss you are able to get. Keep in mind not everyone is able to sit at a computer 24/7/365. Some of us are only able to hit 1 boss a day. And from your question I take it you hit all 3 every day.
            No, one, sometimes two. I hardly ever do all three. I'm level 44 and Bloodfang is my best where I get about 300-400K, Ragnoch is my nemesis where I get only about 250K. And I hardly ever bother with the drake, but it would be somewhere in between. If I 50% buff, I get about 600-700K off of Bloodfang. So really no need to hit all three to get some decent Daru.

Comment

Working...
            X